In reply to XLIIVI:
I am having a hard time understanding your question. Are you looking for Starcraft: Broodwar sound files?
I have a big folder of all the Starcraft 1 sound files if you want it?
I only logged here to find a thread I wrote about map ideas. One of the map ideas was about a Mass Effect kind of map. I wanted to post it elsewhere but i bumped into this thread...
Breath of the wild is AMAZING AND I CAN PLAY IT AT WORK!
Quote from MaskedImposter »THE KOROK SEEDS!
Guardian shield ++
Guardian axe ++
Guardian sword +
Another thing is that, I kept stocking up many heat-resistant items to make lots of heat elixirs and health potions because going to Death mountain i kept dying and my stuff kept catching on fire. Finally, I just discovered there were fire cloths you can buy >.<
Another thing is that, I kept stocking up many chillrooms and endurance potions/food so i can climb Mount Lanayru and kill that dragon but then I realized Theres the sky outfit AND theres a PATH going to the dragon LOL
Tip: Walk the paths! They will naturally progress you through the game. Don't just paraglide all around LOL (but still fun).
Things i'm trying to figure out right now:
- Theres a Korok on top of the deku tree, he says something like, "This scale will zap you it is a ... fish". And I haven't seen any thunder fishes before. I'm thinking its going to be on the West side where its always raining or that Tower where its surrounded by water and thunder enemies
- Theres a Zora puzzle about finding the Zora helmet. "in the ruins near _ _ _ _ lake" and theres Toto lake with ruins and i don't see it and theres other 4 letter lakes nearby but i've explored them.
- I'm also trying to find the helmet for the rubber resistance. I forgot how I got the outfit and the shoes, I think one of them was on a random shrine and another I bought at a store so i'm guessing there is a helmet out there for the complete set.
- I am thinking there are more than 2 Fairy fountains. I also found a fairy horse fountain. I can't seem to find it.
- theres this one shrine puzzle where you have to mount a Male Deer but no matter how many endurance elixirs i drink, those deers keep knocking me off. I know im doing the right male deers.
- Theres this Yiga clan place and I think i found the entrance but theres nothing for me to do. I know there is a door somewhere in this circular room and i know you're suppose to place an item in the middle but i don't think i have the right one.
So yea, no spoilers, gonna log off now.
Anyone play H1Z1? i was watching a steamer play and it looks really fun! I might buy it.
Edit: i realize there is 2 versions? the king of the hill one and the normal zombie one. I'm talking about the King of the hill one.
Battle.net is down, I did not bail on you!
@TerraAzure, please email me to continue our conversation.
We're currently investigating an issue preventing login to the https://t.co/WvZhASYhVc App or Site. Thank you for your patience.— BlizzardCS (@BlizzardCS) February 16, 2017
Does any staff members or other SC2mapster members participate in any mediation?
I am currently in a heated PM conversation with a fellow sc2mapster. I am getting extremely frustrated and I have lost my patience long time ago. I realized I'm a hypocrite now because I've always talked about practicing being professional, courteous and punctual. Now I've sent messages with bold, red, high-size CAP letters (and i regret it).
I am the only one acting like a little girl and now it is at the point where the recipient is taking advantage of this and using my compromised emotional comments to continue attacking me.
I could use some help to convey my message as English is not my native language as well. It will also be helpful having an unbiased 3rd party to provide additional support. Who knows maybe I really am getting frustrated for nothing. I don't really want to use voice chat because I get made fun of my accent since back in the Staredit.net community.
Note: This is not a matter of discussing politics or religion or engaging in a controversial topics.
This is about trying to clarify a conversation, a conversation about talking about a Starcraft 2 map. I'm trying to provide reasoning and purpose to what I said as everything I have said to this person in the past has been taken very differently and in a way that is very hurtful to me.
To @DrSuperEvil. I just figured out that my browser setting was blocking me from viewing the wiki... for a long time actually! I see that our Wiki has already been transferred to Gamepedia. Sorry for the confusion...
Thank you for the explanation, especially the lovely chart :P
I've realized that my adblocks were blocking the wiki the whole time; I thought it was broken and wasn't fix.
Looks like the wiki is now the gamepedia site. What can i do to help with wiki, any grunt work?
AND TO TOP IT OFF I DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS.
Quote from zeldarules28 »I haven't posted here in a while, but I just wanted to drop in
Quote from DrSuperEvil »I question the validity of the first half of post #149...
Quote from DrSuperEvil »So why to we need a page between the home page and the forums???
Quote from DrSuperEvil »Lets just stick with wiki since there is already a tutorials list in the wiki.
Quote from DrSuperEvil »What the hell is Pastebin?
Quote from DrSuperEvil »Or you could just open a new window and go to youtube directly and listen to stuff in the background.[Quote]
The point of that feature is listening to it live together and a way of sharing what songs we like to listen to. We can also have specific DJ schedule. I thought the social tab is obviously a fun low-priority suggestion but I guess ill have to point that out.[Quote=DrSuperEvil] I strongly disagree with your proposed forum restructuring scheme.
Quote from DrSuperEvil »so how would this wiki be different
Quote from GlornII »[Though I do not agree with all of the suggestions, it was a very good presentation, and clearly communicates some major themes of this community. If the verdict comes back "Not really" we will get a better idea where we stand; and the level we may be able to alter things.