and see if you can find a "z" or "height" option
- Registered User
Member for 10 years, 10 months, and 12 days
Last active Sun, Jun, 20 2010 09:35:24
- 0 Followers
- 9 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Apr 24, 2010Posted in: Tutorials
Quote from Flirer: Go
Hello, can you please explain how do i use this XML files, or better how to do all this in data editor?
This. A tutorial making (or explaining how to add units to other units) an uberlisk in the galaxy editor would be amazing
Apr 23, 2010_ForgeUser4348475 posted a message on [Data] Protoss powered buildings without pylon + zerg builds off creep no damagePosted in: Tutorials
I don't have much experience with map making, but pretty everyone is on the same level learning the Galaxy Editor, so I thought I might put down a tutorial on how to...
- a) Allow protoss buildings powered without the use of a pylon
- b) Allow zerg buildings not to take damage off the creep
Buildings without pylon power
- Okay, first, open a map
- Go into the data editor (F7)
- Under Data Type, select Units
- Then follow this tree until you find the Forge
- (None) > Melee > Protoss > Structure > Forge
- Right click on the forge and click on > Modify Object (I think double click works as well)
- When there, you'll need to find "(None) - Behaviors +"
- There, you will find a Behavior called "Power User (Queue)"
- Double click on the field and select power user and click on the red X (delete)
- And there you have it, repeat to buildings needed
Q: Another building shows up on the Structure folder, what do I do?
A: You don't need to do anything, I don't know why it happens but from what I understand, it doesn't effect any forges you'll throw down.
Zerg buildings off creep don't take damage
- F7 to get to the data editor
- Follow the same directions to find a zerg structure (do not select hatch, lair, or hive, as they create creep when put down so they don't have the behavior to take damage off creep)
- For this, we'll look at the spire
- Select the Spire, right click > Modify Object
- Once again, find the field Behaviors (Protip: Use the search function and just search behavior!)
- Right click > Modify Value
- Select "Zerg - Behavior Not on Creep", and delete it.
And there you have it, my first tutorial for something that probably won't be useful until you all come out with wicked sick UMS maps :}
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.