the model I tried was this one:
when checking in the editor and 3ds max the textures applied fine, it may be your import method.
you can try this:
- Create a map and Save it
- Open up the Import Module (F9)
- Right click in the "Document Files:" box and select "Import Files..."
- Navigate to the folder containing the model you want to import, the folder itself should contain the "Assets" folder and the M3 model
- Once the files have been imported SAVE and Close the map, then Re-open it.
- If you click on the M3 file in the Importer Module, you should see the textures on the model.
demo map attached