1. I don't condone such "edgy" behavior, for you see I am a man of the 1990s where the INTEGRITY of Bill Clinton is the absolute pinnacle of truthiness.
2. It's all okay because you were a kid. Alrighty.
3. This is an outright lie. The difference here is you have the advantage of the map pretty much being gone because of the collapse of so many Warcraft 3 map sites over the years. I had the map on an old computer and I know what I saw. If someone in your team lied to you, that's understandable though. The models from Rampage also had the kick, walk, and punching animations (I remember them kicking and punching repeatedly when using abilities).
4. On your forums (if I may direct you here - http://z12.invisionfree.com/SupremeGaming/index.php?showtopic=2111) you blame "the people that took over DBZ Tribute after the original creators left." This is adampalicki. You are accusing him of something.
5. As you stated in the post on your forum. This is what I went by to assume FT had done work on the models.
6. Oh good, all of the features DBZ Tribute did better than you were THANKS to you. I HAVE to admit though, if you hadn't shown up we probably never would have seen some of that crap. But for some reason, I'm inclined to believe other maps would have started a level/stat based spell system even if DBZS was never made.
7. Dammit, you're right. He backed off the second you threatened to internet sue him for sending you a virus over AIM (by his claims of course) which easily puts him at a B-average tops.
8. You claim the discontinuation is a hard drive failure and not the reasons you told your community. This seems like a far more understandable reason to quit a project than "OMFG NEWBS STOLE MY SHIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I CAN'T INTERNET SUE THEM!!!!!!!!" Congratulations on your line of work though. I've tried my hand at just TRIGGERING Warcraft 3 maps, and it's just not something I can do. I have nothing but respect for the people that not only put themselves through that insane process, but can actually find ENJOYMENT from doing such work. I always found it quite impressive, no sarcasm.
9. I wholeheartedly agree, competition breeds innovation. This is probably why DBZ maps in general died out on Warcraft 3 when Gotenkz quit updating. With "the pinnacle" having been reached, nobody else really saw a reason to keep with it, so they left for other games. Also, DotA makes me want to suicide.
And my final note. Gotenkz left again and I quit Starcraft 2 because Blizzard will not be changing the popularity system. Future endeavors, ect. Don't bother with anything particularly long just to try to come out on top. I don't know if you noticed, but nobody cares about this project-that-never-will-be and I doubt people care about a few long dead Warcraft 3 maps when Starcraft 2 has a far more impressive editor that I will never be able to figure out how to work. I find it hilarious though that you said things on your forum along the lines of some Blizzard employee leaking the beta to you JUST for the editor when beta keys became a dime a dozen. Oh hindsight. If only we had you at all times.