I'll be uploading an update for episode 2 tonight though so if you haven't started wait and grab that one if possible.
- Curse Premium
Member for 12 years, 10 months, and 24 days
Last active Wed, Dec, 5 2018 14:08:30
- 0 Followers
- 145 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
May 27, 2015Threeks posted a message on [Behaviors] Leech not working if dmg kills target.Posted in: Data
It's just normal zealot attacks ... so if I understand this right what you're saying is that I need to make a second weapon that has the lifesteal built in? then use a validator to check if the unit has the buff, and if it does use the leech weapon effect instead of the normal weapon effect? Is that right?
May 27, 2015Posted in: Data
Sorry don't know, but you could always try. You can assign multiple buttons to the same location on the command card. So if they had different hotkeys and abilities attached to them that might work.
May 27, 2015Posted in: Map Feedback
- 1-7: Aiur's famed flying fishes have been driven to extinction by the Zerg.
- Mod: The twins have each gained abilities unique to them.
- Mod: Ian got some new upgrades for his bike, including a spider mine creation system, this reduced his storage to 1, but he can now create a new one every ten seconds. He also installed some new engines that let him rev them up to increase his speed.
- Mod: N/T now has a special ability.
- Mod: Moloch took some cues from Zeratul and learned to blink.
May 26, 2015Threeks posted a message on [Behaviors] Leech not working if dmg kills target.Posted in: Data
So I've created a buff for one of my heroes that gives him some leech. The problem is that if he kills another unit the leech doesn't trigger. For example he can one shot zerglings, and when he does he gains no health or shields back. Is there a way around this? Right now I basically created a buff based on the stimpack. Gave it a cd, removed the health cost, and added the leech (and modified how much the speed changes from 1.5/1.9 to 1.8/1.8) ... any insight would be helpful.
May 23, 2015Posted in: Map Feedback
- Mod: Most heroes have had some of their Kool-aid taken away and are doing less damage. Some have also had their health and shields re balanced as well.
- Mod: Since the heroes were feeling a bit inadequate after we toned them down we made them physically larger.
- Mod: Actually addedversion number correctly this time.
- 1-4: The Zerg have wised up to Jayoborino's cheesy Arbiter tricks and now send Overlords along with their attacks.
- 1-4: Structures are no longer paused when switching camera bounds. Missile Turrets still are, however, to prevent camera switch shenanigans during air attacks.
- 1-5: Restored triggers to the map. Oops.
- 2-6: Rebuilt the minimap.
- Mod: Actually fixed the firebats.
- Mod: Added special abilites to Turmalis.
- Mod: Made Rockwell the most electrifying siege tank in the sector.
May 22, 2015Posted in: Map Feedback
Episode 2 is released! Thanks to everyone for their hard work on getting it out the door and playable. While Episode 1 is in beta release Episode 2 is still in beta and has not had anywhere near the testing that episode 1 has. We will be releasing both as one file/mod for the moment. This may change if Episode gets to release before we are ready to consider Episode 2 ready for release. Please keep testing and sending us your bug reports and feedback.
Mod: Fixed issue caused by Mox getting a new suit, now old firebats retain their texture's and icons and such.
May 22, 2015Posted in: Map Feedback
We have Auspex's blessing but he's not involved in the project.
Wargirl is one of our doodader's but we have multiple people working on it. She does awesome work, but so do our other guys, all of our maps are really beautiful in my opinion.
We should have episode 2 releasing late tonight or tomorrow morning, just need to get a few bugs fixed before I drop it.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.