Nope. There's nothing special you need to do, for your map to work correctly in Battle.net. The behavior you experience is either caused by some obscure bug in SC2 which reason I cannot guess. Or there's *something* in your map that causes this freeze.
It's good that you were able to save the replay. And what's better, it seems like the bug can be reproduced by running the replay.
If you could attach the replay here, or upload it somewhere and post the link, then I'd look into it myself (yes, replay from online game is all I need). If the bug will also occur on my end, I should be able to track down the cause.
Also, what's the length of the replay? Because if the freeze actually happens right after start, I'd expect it to have ~0s.
In the meantime, here's small checklist you could do, to narrow the area. Proceed it until you'll confirm the freeze doesn't happen anymore.
(Of course before doing anything of this, backup your map.)
- Simply republish the map w/o changing anything. To make sure this is not result of some error during publishing process.
- Remove custom dependencies/mods (if you have any). Publish & retry.
- Remove triggers that are running at the start of the game. Publish & retry.
- Remove ALL of the triggers. Publish & retry.
- Remove ALL preplaced units on the map. Publish & retry.
If at this point the freeze will still be occuring, I'll be suprised. But you should keep going and remove remaining things such as: custom imported assets (if you have any), lobby attributes/variants, data entries.. it might sound funny, but I'm serious - when you can't guess the source of your trouble, then removing the possibilities piece by piece is smart way to approach it.
Unless you'll end up with empty map, haha.