Whoa! This is incredible! So much Very helpful and great feedback!
Um I see an error in the title, It is called Stranded on Krydon Renewed Not Stranded on Krydon, sorry.
This is what i may improve asap (at in the afternoon for me) from your comments: • Lobby to loading screen change from 10 sec to 3sec.
• Reduce amount of info on loading screen (maybe just backstory) (Will change in a few days)
• start less 'luck based'
• make auto turret movable (do not know how yet)
• Endless vespine gas and auto refinery upgrade
• maybe make predators able to attack air (i have the same problem)
Now for some things that are all ready in the game that you wanted!
• There is already a long range tower that can attack air, but also attacks ground. It is called Big Bertha, like the laser drill but nerfed. You need the fusion core to build tho. When surviving past the brood/bane lords (and then killing the purifiers (levihathan wave:)) i always make my base around the fusion core. You need about 5 big berthas to survive the Bane/brood/Purifier wave.
• I want to implement a scanner tower, there is already one in the game's files. Nagnazul (the original creator) had a scanner tower but removed it and gave the anility to the rescue beacon. And have the texture to the tesla coil. The problem now is that I need a new texture and build button to avoid confusion. What I do when I play is I build resource stockpiles, lift them up and tell them to move around the map. It seems odd but it is effective. It was my friend's idea
•I may still add the predator attack air but there is something in the game that has a ranged air and ground attack, I'm talking about the sentry. And yes you can build Protoss units. To build Protoss units you need do destroy the obelisk (in the Protoss outpost). You need to look for small conglomerate of diffidently coloured things on the minimap. It should be a clump of pylons and phono cannons with an obelisk in the middle. To kill it I suggest you first get a factory and build 3 MULEs and make sure you have 200 minerals left. Make sure they are on auto repair. Then go to the Protoss outpost and quickly build a bunker then quickly upgrade by weaponising it ( the turret is better than the auto turret) then kill the outpost. When you kill the obelisk you should get a probe. Then build a pylon then a forge! Then build away! I always like to kill all Zerg with only sentries. BTW if you see a Robo bay around the map you can 'get' it then power it with a pylon! Then you can build a colossus and a sky piercer (a sky piercer is like a colossus but attack air).