If you mean opening the dependencies list and fake removing the Multiplayer mod, that is what I have been doing. However, In order to find out which abilities are used that way, you must first find a unit that has abilities exclusive to HotS Multiplayer and edit them.
By doing it this way, So far, I have found these items in the data editor do not exist in the campaign (Sorted by unit)-
- The ability to change anti air weapons and the anti armor weapon
- For some reason has an alternate attack button
Mothership and core-
- Temporal field + A validator relating to the multiplayer swarm host (The swarm host from multiplayer exists separately in the campaign files from the nerfed version you use in the campaign)
- Behavior that ends Mass recall (two versions)
- Mass recall with nexus target (Mothership core version already exists)
- Prismatic alignment ability and associated weapons
- The Envision ability (I.e. makes it a detector)
- The pulsar beam ability and associated weapons
If I am doing it wrong, tell me. Otherwise, I am simply trying to double check. Ps, Ignite afterburners does exist in Multiplayer.