Quote from LucidIguana: Go
It went up this morning. The first time I tried to upload failed, which is why there was a delay. Thank you so much for doing this video series!
Not just that, but I just put up rev304, which address a few of your comments from the first video:
- Mod: Default map speed change to "Fast." Team Antioch feels that playing on faster is a choice best left to individuals with freaky fast fingers.
- Campaign Launcher: Suppressed error massages.
- Patch Notes: Declined to correct hilarious typo regarding error messages.
- General: At the request of Jayborino, maps no longer automatically start at the end of the briefing. This will no doubt engender complaints about the end of the briefing, a fact to which the Antioch team resigns itself much as a prisoner resigns him or herself to the inevitable fall of the headsman's axe, or as do the last drifts of snow to spring's first rays of sun.
- 1-5: Added a prompt to keep the Sensor Probe close, disappointing many hungry Infested Terrans.