SC2Mapster is quite empty unlike last year and before but I will post two systems I made recently and that I would like to share.
LotV League MMR Promotion / Demotion System
In 2011 or 2012 I created a system for promotion and demotion with league icon that was based on Win rate and adding some random points for gaining next league. Years ago, I already updated the system to use MMR value but it was far from the way it is made in the LotV ladder. Around training some control I decided to update the system based on the Ladder Revamp that Blizzard made last year.
What is the system?
A GUI-based system made with triggers to track stats for any game you wish to use the system on. Can be used online and offline via Handle Of Player.
What use does it have?
The same as the use you have for using SC2Bank files to track wins and losses. If you also like having stats and deciding things the ladder way, then you might find use in it. It could be good for melee based mods and maps.
Improvements & Features
- The triggers have been improved a lot in comparison to the needless repeating of actions that was in the first releases
- League and MMR system with placement UI the same way as LotV Ranked Ladder
- Promotion / Demotion based on Korean League MMR Ranges from http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Battle.net_Leagues
- Just like there is no mid-season demotion, there is no mid-game demotion, it will update in the beginning another time when the map is launched
- Promotion happens when the MMR is reached based on the mentioned ranges
- The actual battle net system has more complexity such as uncertainty factor and others but to make the best of it offline, with a variable in the formula, one can determine if much more or less MMR can be rewarded or lost.
- Requires only few changes to implement into a map – you only need to set the Int. Victory to the winning player and run CareerStatsChange definition. It can be adjusted for team to win, I have done that in the past but in that case Victory can be replaced by a group.
- Includes a mini-game that mostly you may not be interested in training but for the purpose to test the system, it is In the map.