Very bold move of you to upload the map just like that. Aren't you afraid of people stealing your work? Just trying to warn you.
Nonetheless, I've downloaded the map to give it a run. As a beta tester, here are the nuances I found so far:
- couple of mispellings under the help section (F1), I won't list these as I'm guessing you rushed these through to get them out of the way and you can fix all of them after giving it a good read. if this is not so then let me know and I'll list all of them :)
- you're referring to directions such as West, South etc. however in the game there is no indication as to which way these are. players might know that they all start facing North but after a few fights, they'll quickly become disoriented. I'm proposing a simple character-based compass (if possible) or a constantly visible arrow as part of the HUD that's always pointing North
- it's very hard to learn the weapons' range, if this was your intention then by all means, disregard this paragraph. however if not then it would be a good idea to include some simple way of showing the weapon radius (like the ones for siege tanks in vanilla SC2 or at least a thin circle around the players etc.)
- this is part of problem #1 but it's not obvious how to destroy blockades. under the help section it says 'buy it' well that's quite misleading. buy what? people will think you need to buy the blockade to destroy it. better word it like 'in order to destroy blockades, you need approach them and spend X credits using the E button' or 'destroying blockades costs 500 credits' etc.
- summoning Kerrigan (by destroying an egg) sadly craves for griefing as she can't be destroyed right at the beginning and can easily kill the whole team. i know this is a co-op map but you might want to think about altering this mechanic (like she only comes after the player who destroyed the egg etc.)
- the cannon you can active just South to your position should maybe give some credits to all players when destroying enemies. or not, you decide
- i would warn the players in big red letters that the sunken colony one-hit kills everyone who gets close. the problem is you see, if your buddy dies because he didn't know this or he was careles, you won't be able to save him (if you touch his beacon, you get killed as well)
- lowering the camera would increase immersion and make aiming easier
- you lose 100 credits (dollars?) whenever a mob hits you. this is really bad as when you get surrounded, you can quickly lose all your savings
- i'd love to see a timer above the auto turrets to show how long before they shut down completely
- Kerrigan can walk through doodads (crates and the like), maybe the collision box is too small?
As a player, here is my impression: Quality map, you're very very good at what you're doing. Awesome job!