I should switch then. But first, I need to reinstall my Win OS. Will do after this summer vacation (I'll be back after 20.08).
- Registered User
Member for 10 years and 20 days
Last active Sat, Sep, 17 2016 13:36:09
- 0 Followers
- 86 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Aug 4, 2012Posted in: Third Party Tools
If so, I should update the description. The galaxy
++editor may be supported someday as original editor extension because of this application :)
Are you using GCC?
Aug 3, 2012Posted in: Project Workplace
Hello guys. Just watch the attached replay and have fun. It's really broken. Towers are OP, really really OP. Runecraft is getting popular on EU, but you must repair it to keep it this way.
Bugs i found:
- towers! you can build them on the same single place
- banshee hotkey is the same as hellion, so it is unusable
- there are many random actor errors
- flame turrets got all shields back when they pop up
- game is too quick, I never even get the aura
- there should be an alert when your main rune is getting damage
- "kudos" option is not as visible as it should be
- the probe is annoying! Make it unselectable, you can change it to dog or something too
Otherwise the game is really really fun! So much better than other tugs of war (like desert strike). Keep it up and good luck!
Aug 2, 2012Posted in: Galaxy Scripting
I have another proposition. Game's way to change projection matrices and affect anything that is related (click position, any geometry clipping etc.) is to use camera object. You can search for memory locations of everything that is camera-related and change it respectively for each frame. Most tricky part is to find the exact code location that controls camera and insert a call for previously injected code that will affect this things. Everything can be done at runtime. Less permanent but easier method is to edit the binary.
Jul 30, 2012Posted in: Third Party Tools
Erm. Okay. It doesn't work for now. The last version is very old and not really working on latest editor. Everyting of that is true because of crappy implementation of communication, through blocking api. It sucks actually. Overlapped pipe IO api is a must. But i can't make it work.. somehow. Hate WinApi... Anyway, its worth trying.
Jul 30, 2012Posted in: Third Party Tools
We can poke around GalaxyCompiler.cs and others in folder to break it into separate program. Anyway, lack of documentation is very perceptible... It is good time to rebirth the Gemini project i think. I will have a lot more time now. Need only a company to work with. Gemini project is still open and will be open. Anyone can contribute, anytime, anyhow. Look at the project forum thread. Lets make it alive agin :)
Jul 28, 2012Posted in: Project Workplace
A custom map inspired by popular snake game, in multiplayer, done in slimy starcraft 2 style. You need to eat larvae with the snake's head (aka Omnomlisk) in order to extend your tail (aka banechain, a chain of chainlings).
First of all, look at the gameplay.
Modes and settings
There are three game modes:
- Banechain length - your goal is to achieve appropriate length of your tail as the first player in each round.
- Lone survivor - there is only one life each round, so you must be very careful doing your moves. The last survivor is the winner.
- Frags - each time you squash your opponent, your frags counter will increment. When you hit the border or will be electrocuted by archon, you will lose your point. Hit the frag limit to win the round.
The goal score and round count is dependent of specific game setting. It can be set by players before the game begins.
To help you survive or eliminate your opponents you have a set of abilities in your Omnomlisk. Each ability costs energy, which you can collect from the map in packs of 10. Each use of ability introduces additional global cooldown that prevents using any other abilities for 1.5 second. Currently available abilities:
- [Q] Turbo - (10 energy, 10 cooldown) Accelerate (1.6 factor) for 3 seconds, and you can rush your enemies or collect larvae faster.
- [W] Pull larvae - (12 energy, 8 cooldown) Pulls up to 16 selected larvae in range of 6 to feed up your hungry monster.
- [E] Shield - (20 energy, 10 cooldown) Protects you from deadly opponents chainlings and wanderlings for 3 seconds. You can cross your and opponent's chains spreading massive death, but sacrificing your butt smelling fellas.
- [R] Releasse wanderling - (10 energy, 10 cooldown) Releases last chainling from your tail turning him into wanderling - an deadly wandering obstacle for your enemies. The weak part is, you can crush him with your head or blow up your own chain.
After the 20 seconds from the beginning of each round the powerup is spawned at the exact center of the arena. After each use of it, you must wait 30 seconds for next. Each type of powerup have its own unique effect. There are all explained.
- 100 energy - as simple as it looks, just maxing your energy for abilities.
- Wanderling swarm - spawns 10 wanderlings colored in powerup user's color in random locations of the arena.
- Reverse enemies - instantly switches direction of movement of each enemy's snake. Easy to kill them, but sometimes easy to kill yourself too.
- Cloak - gives you a cloak for 10 seconds. You are much harder to spot for enemies. Applies to wanderlings as well.
- Slow - slows down movement of your enemies by 50% for 10 seconds.
Will you appreciate any feedback?
I will appreciate any feedback from you guys. I will consider each one of your suggestions. Thanks for reading and have fun. :)
Play it on EU and have fun!
Jul 26, 2012Posted in: UI Development
Still can't just hide or move any label, but i did what i wanted by applying custom label style with 0 font size. It works.
<StyleFile> <Style name="Standard0" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" font="#FontStandardExtended" height="0"/> </StyleFile>
... <Frame type="Label" name="LifeLabel"> <Style val="Standard0"/> </Frame> ...
Jul 26, 2012Posted in: Data
Hey. I made a map for you. You need to build a pylon to accelerate your workers (+5 vespane collection). The main part is in behaviors tab. You have "Accelerate Harverester" behavior with two changed fields: "Behavior: Modification +" and "Behavior: Requirements". There is a custom requirement that check number of player's pylons and harverester (peasant) unit with "Behavior: Behaviors +" field filled. It works.
Additionaly you can hide this behavior on unit status card by changing "Stats: Flags" field.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.