- swarmlings don't get the speed attack upgrade
- will the devourer be updated?
- Registered User
Member for 5 years, 11 months, and 6 days
Last active Tue, Aug, 14 2018 15:40:03
- 1 Follower
- 210 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Feb 10, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- may not have worded it right, I mean ditch the regular marine with a sniper rifle and replace with "Merc Sniper v2" as it looks better and less like a marine with a sniper rifle. the "Merc Sniper v2" is based on raynor but with different team colour and sniper rifle.
Feb 7, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
For the Radnor's raiders, can;
- hots Raynor model be used to replace the current model for raiders and replace the snipe ability with a raynor's grenade that deals 15 damage area of emp or 30 damage half the radius of emp.
- replace raynor with the custom sniper model with colour and replace grenade with the snipe ability. raise health from 100 to 200
- remove Hyperion nuke ability and replace with nuke. re-add ghost and nuke.
- second hero available: hyperon. hyperon comes down from the sky, dies by flying back up because it took too much damage. Maybe like mother core its replaces Raynor
now for bugs!
- wraiths do not get weapon upgrades
- flame turret gets double armour upgrade.
Feb 4, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- In regards to predators, they should only cost 100 mineral, its on par with hell bat/hellion
- Phoenix seem to have lost there weapon upgrade, that or there replaced with scout speed
- overlord speed 1.88 still
- hydralisk upgrades icons are in odd places. also the speed upgrade icon could be updated.
Jan 31, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- factory is fixed, marine upgrade range is fixed, armoury is fixed, errors
- firebat missing when picked
- overlords seem to have 1.88 movement speed
- goliath has no attack upgrade
- war hound has no upgrades
- odd error, if marauders are picked then raynor raiders are picked they are replaced with the icon of a fire bat but make medics.
Jan 26, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- double scouts (double icons) for tal protoss
- hell bats cost 200 mineral (but spawn 2)
- campaign units are available at factory
- marine shield works but not range (goes from "?" no null)
- umojan protectorate mech upgrades looks complicated (6 icons?) but it's related to the double icon bug (for mech)
- mech units get double upgrades (most but not all)
- dark carrier cost 750 mineral and 450 gas or something with 12 supply
- hybrids gain upgrades from zerg and protoss forge if you use infestor
- devourer doesn't do the splash/effect seems to count down like a clock.
Jan 13, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
In the next patch that's coming Soon™, can guardian's range be increased from 9 to 12 (or 15)? for range perspective thor aa is 10, tank is 13, and tempest is 15. right now mass mutalisk seems more effective with cost, both air and ground attack with a bit of splash. having the extra range like tempest or tank would encourage the transition to guardian, and be just like tempest but can't attack air.
Dec 21, 2013Posted in: Map Feedback
- unit tester map sounds good; should speed up the testing to prove/disprove some builds.
- for the customs in 2.1, no strong opinion till official release. I think most people still play regular 2.0 then the test 2.1, mostly because I don't see too many open games and takes longer to fill game. but I do like the fact you can in theory choose any map and preferred settings.
- Arcade seems to attract more people [in my opinion], and a image of the custom units/upgrades/new stuff selection would give people a better idea than the "list" of maps. image of map does help.
- for star station, FFA option would be welcomed the addition of frost and Alterzim stronghold with the options of ffa, 1vs1 and 2vs2 would be greatly welcomed
Nov 29, 2013Posted in: Map Feedback
minor (should be a quick fix [I hope]) bug
- roach health is 120 when burrowed and 145 when un-burrowed
- science vessel matrix, its time length right now is 20 seconds that takes up 200 damage at the cost of 100 energy. I think the time should be upgraded to the length of a turrent/defense drone which lasts 180 seconds(240 seconds if upgraded).In comparison of a defence drone costs 100 energy and takes up 20x attacks(plus more damage if not shot down). in short, increase time duration 7x. this would make the ability on par with defense drone.
Nov 6, 2013Posted in: Map Feedback
- why is the blue flame upgrade disabled if hellion is chosen? it should remain unlocked as there is the hell bat
- was revering to the hybrid reaver, but its fine as is.
- old sc1 queen has same hotkeys for ensnare and broodling attack. broodling strike is instant while ensnare takes too long
- dark archon mind control range is very big and instant
- when will Aberration be added to a zerg (not terran) faction?
- for infested terran cocoon, when you click and drag to select army, instead it selects the cocoons. (updated...again)
- mutalisk seems to have healrth-regeneration upgrade but its not displayed
- baneling toggle units/building not present/looks off and attack display don't match
- infested cocoon energy cost don't much (though not an issue)
- seems blizzard's patch is live now. why was the roach upgrades split into 2? could it be combined back as one?
Oct 20, 2013Posted in: Map Feedback
Vultures interferes with hellbat upgrade by that when you select vulture, you enable the mine upgrade but the blue flame upgrade is disabled which relates to hellions. suckens attack speed is 4, that's way too slow. hybrids shouldn't have such a high air attack, makes it harder to counter
(UPDATED) Afterburners did not get fixed for graystone map, that's all I know. Mothership Core time warp ability button not present
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.