it would be nice if an event was posted on the group, to have team games going or Tournaments to see which faction is the best.
- Registered User
Member for 5 years, 11 months, and 6 days
Last active Tue, Aug, 14 2018 15:40:03
- 1 Follower
- 210 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Aug 26, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
constant flow or intervals? and should there be a twist on I where the day comes night and rather than using infested use warcraft undead models?
For the Terran Colonist Transport, that thing should be a mobile bunker the number of marines that is loaded increases the Colonist Transport attack rate. also slow moving but can attack on the move and push away units in front of it.
Aug 15, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
attack animation: is a purple ball and causes the enemy to glow that purple cloud
default (editor when you open it for the first time) stats:
range 6 (not 7) damage 15 and 25 vs. armoured (not 25 solid) speed 3.25 (not 2.5)
reports have been slow, but there are a ton of things that could be updated
Aug 13, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- in brood war and sc2 the old queen "time/behaviour" is switched for brood strike and green goo. ex. the queen should decelerate, come to a stop, and then lunch the broodings, but this does not happen. This does however, happen when lunching the green goe (but it lunches the devourers attack on ground level).
- will devour stats and attack animation ever be set to default?
- diamond back buff? increase attack rate?
- guardians 3 supply with attack time increased to 1.9?
- zerg bunker monster attack should be greater than a old hydralisk attack.
Jul 2, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
Which factions you never or rarely select:
- Zerg; Niadra's brood and naktuls brood. Niadra's brood the moving underground baneling upgrade could also applies to zerglings, add ultralisk burrow, and mabey I may select it. upgrades never used are the infester speed. naktuls brood only upgrade I like is the purple slim from roach. now I notice the green and purple shades on zerg splits, and I think the reasoning was green is primalish zerg and purple is more Kerriganish zerg. for primal zerg ( ands its a list to choose from cause theres a bit) gas ultralisk, green swarm host split where locust fly or creepers, green zergling jump ability, viper enabled attack.) Kerrigan brood would unlock all purple tech splits, or there under the mercenary group. also the upgrade where zerglings take less 20% time to hatch should be replaced with instant spawn.
- terran: Moebius Foundation and colonies
- protoss, anything that does not include dragoon, arbiters or the increase in weapon speed /health bonus). more of a zerg player
most protoss splits I don't use, except orb range. zealot cooking blades could have increase attack rate to be more useful (cause the melt vs. range) zerg splits I don't use except roach +6 vs light sometimes. terran +1 range if vs terran (I know cause sc1 diplo 7.7 ghosts vs marines) bunker turret is always selected, banshee area effect I like, yammoto cannon two shots anything seems better then missles where they run away cause it takes so long or not enough damage, be interesting if that was vs ground units.
Jun 25, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- when dominion is pick it would be more authentic if Mengsk said "I will not be stopped" rather than referencing Jimmy.
- Special Ops Dropship as an upgrade from medevac's? yes?, no? replaces turbo boost with cloak (or not, people's thoughts? I would like it as an upgrade)
Jun 23, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- About the sc1 Queen, the detector ability is a nice alternative to overseer. They can overwhelm workers with the instant spawn 6 broodings, if you have 3 they can make 18 broodings - 3 units. the cost is 100 mineral and 100 gas, viper in comparison is 200 gas. they target all bio and mechanical units (and limit 250 damage think? sc1 could not target reavers, archons and probes, can they target cols?). the ensare and broodling stike in regards to time to activate seems switched.
- that more gas for zerg upgrade applies to all zerg factions.
- if an infested suicidal firebat that has the model of sc1 infested terran is not a good unit to replace reapers (not firebat/marauder, if that's what your thinking) , then what that is?
- Dominion Holoboard; area of effect +1 armour
- can warhound be applied to all dominion factions? doesn't matter what you put in the others... dat war hound.
- you where thinking of reworking primal into subfactions that unlock a single (non hero) unit? I not too fond of that. I like sub factions for heros, but sub faction for units, that's just means more factions with less stuff added.
Jun 21, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- Because last update was related to the infested faction and its being focused, what about adding infested ghosts and infested firebats? The model should exist somewhere and I see no reason to disable them. The fatty as a replacement is a poor excuse, and tech wise it's more of a factory unit. Where reapers are removed, can infested firebats that act as banelings be used?
- Why is dominion split into 3 factions? Can't they be combined where it unlocks the hellhound, ghost range, and Viking transformation speed? let the split be on the hero, like primal. thor protocol and medevac cloak can be included or tossed into other factions that suit them, like clocked medevac's for tosh's pirates or raiders.
- Predator (theory) could go under mercenary, raiders (jims or toshs), or Mobius/Dominion (in hots it was more of an Easter egg [5 colours]). I say put Predator under Umoja because its suppose to be a high tech faction and it fits the description (and they don't have to replace). Umoja lacks new units, ARES, Predators, and diamondbacks (needs buff) would make things interesting, lore sense, and balanced.
Jun 17, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- drones can burrow without upgrade
- The Nylon has the tier 6 weapons/armour bug. Its also op as its has 1400 health [leviathan is 1000] (+ 2 armour), 12x8 attacks and can use vortex 5 times (has 250 total, cost is 50) and the topping would be the addition +4 armour. I tested it vs. 2 elite computers and won with only the Nylon, with ease.
- hybrids are not team coloured, in Thrikodias's Assets they are. On a side note on your hybrid hydra strain, if the hybrids are colour coded, should the hhs "glowing blue/white lines" be team colour coded, and will there be a hybrid lurker? may I suggest a more modified ghost nova's brood war lurker. *can *predator cost 125 or 150 minerals with speed/area damage as upgrades? something that can replace hellions/vultures for a faction (umojan)
Jun 6, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- marine is 5 range, in bunkers its range is 6, but it can be upgraded to 7. for the attack speed, regular speed or stim speed?). should be powerful with its current size (its bigger than thor)
- vulture and spider mines may need balance. vultures are cheap, move fast, extra damage vs. light, and they set mine then leave for your units to walkover and don't seem to be attacked when they unburrow. also, widow mines can be seen when burrowed (its right), spider mines can't ( I think, or its too small to see). I think vultures should cost 100 mineral, or* speed and widows as two upgrades.
- for choker, can the mind control tentacle be replaced by the 5 tentacles? tested mass infester with roach vs protoss (zealots archons high Templar), didn't do too well, for zerg. I think funga growth should be put back in just to have that option of changing tactics. also if this unit is group selected the whole army can't attack rocks.
Jun 4, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- Choker tentacle hotkey is "t" which is the same as spawn infested terran, "t". the option to change this is not available because its not in the list under help. when you have 12 chokers, targets 5, and cost 50 mana....when hotkey is fixed I will know.
- Viking change, +1. Problem is your forced to get the least favorite faction for this small thing.
- the infested bunker looks cool, I would recommend it as a ground battleCruiser, fast low attack (0.5ish), has 4 guns,attacks 4 times? also increase range to 7, thor range. (but don't replace the thor) right now it feels like a thor with the old hydralisk attack.
- zeus attack animation is off, damage output is pretty strong, time will tell.
Apr 14, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
you know how there's regular (twilight?) archons from dark/high Templars, and then you have dark archons? how about Radiant Archons from only two high Templar with the stats and model from brood war? (increase attack speed)
as for the choker, I think replacing the mind control for the tentacle grab will work. question is how many does it target? does it disable the trapped unit from attacking? vs stalker and zealot mix, applies only to ground bio targets?
anything planned for the next update?
reskining models for certain factions? (sc1 marine and goliath for a faction?)
Mar 20, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
I do like the sound of that. Should it be stand alone or replaced ability? fungal growth replaced with pool of acid that is a lasting area of affect that slows movement targets in area and does 15 damage over "4" seconds but last as long as force field? cons are can't target air, and it removes the remove cloak ability.
Mar 14, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- where is the list of errors/planned upcoming changes?
- l2d brood could use some work. hunterlings converge/overlap after charge, still no choker (what are the planned stats for tentacles?), overseer costs 25 more gas and has no spy, I think the stank needs burrow charge to help the massive unit get to the front, and underground heal should be on par with roach upgraded heal, and time could be reduced from 160 to 120 (carrier build time). greater nydus worm model seems to fit with l2d and I think extending the hybrid texture to the faction would help the l2d units blend in more.
- scourge gas cost should be 75, at 100 it gets too costly and many die before they hit there target.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.