I was playing around with the mod and flare has an interesting bug. Works if the unit is stationary, flare is dogged by the unit if the unit moves. Could it be fixed where if its dodged the missle does not hit ground and keeps going forever? The idea of it being like r avagers interests me where they can be dodged. Edited: quick fix would be change mover's timeout from 30 to the magic number 1. 3.
- Registered User
Member for 5 years, 5 months, and 11 days
Last active Sun, Feb, 18 2018 14:20:48
- 0 Followers
- 201 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Apr 28, 2015Posted in: Map Feedback
Should zerg old queens be more refined? Know how they have webs? Remember warcraft 3 crept fiends? (Undead spider) where they cast a web to lower air units to ground? Could that be a thing with the new warcraft assets?
Feb 19, 2015Posted in: Map Feedback
I have map editor questions, you (or someone) may have answers.
- how do you make banelings have the move animation while burrow moving?
- how do you apply the roll to the hunter baneling? (upgrade works but no roll), also how to apply to zergling
- how do you unlink a sound (ex. replace immortal sound that is used by a dragoon with a new sound)
- tutorial on how to recreate the defiler (abilities and possibly portrait)
help with this would be greatly appreciated, step by step screenshots would make me very happy
Feb 9, 2015Posted in: Map Feedback
"Not target massive units kills most of its utility of mind control if it was perm", what about targeting siege tanks, immortals, voids, medevac's, mutalisks, and so on. problem is it lasts for a minute and it either ends up killed by your units because its attacking you or the enemy's unit after they retreat and focus fire. with infester mind control you get a chance to recover the unit by focus firing on the infestor, but problem is its range is too short so when targeting anything useful it dies due too low health of 90 and that it gets blocked by friendly units. is burrowed infestors with mind control op?
"So a Cerberus attacking a target would completely paralyze it? Not a good idea." what about science vessel? all I'm saying is replace the current emp/lockdown shockwave with a yamoto cannon that applies the emp shockwave to the unit its target with the yamoto cannon (its a yamoto cannon + lockdown ). right now the regular attack is a purple yamoto cannon firing. its like if the regular ghost attack used nukes instead of sniping.
thoughts on replacing warhound anti-mech missles with an ability similar to the revenger?
on the topic of mods within the mod, any chance of a zombie mod or with the release of warcraft 3 units, an invastion mod with orc/undead factions that attack periodically waves have more units and unique units.
for the overhaul for LotV, a better interface for selection. picking a faction of 8 is straight forward, but why is there 2 subtrees with both of them having 8 buttons with a total of 16? and its not even a real split, its an alternative where half is just the regular stuff, nothing "new" is added. it should be you select your command center, even if your upgrading to an orbital the gui can still be selected, one button to go into the select the factions, and a second button that should display 8 buttons if you want them replaced.
Dec 11, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
will the lotv be merged with sc expanded as an addon, mod, or parts?
I tried nolanstar's mod, and I like his dark archons, and it seems to be the most completed. mind control shouldn't have a timer, it should target any unit with a cost of 50mana "and" full shield. this means any damage to the shield prevents the archon from using mind control and is vulnerable to be killed with only 25 health. because ultralisk and broodlord are immune to mind control, I think the abilty should only target non massive units. I would say biological units but stakers and that maelstrom needs a perpose. I think feedback is replaced with psi attack in sc mod, good. another thing I like was no requirement's for upgrades, but that's up for discussion.
they say the herc overlaps with the zealot/hellbat. my prediction is they will be a anti unit vs massive targets, use grapple like blink. they be good vs terran "titans".
Nov 13, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
diamondback never got buffed yet? They stand right now as: Attack speed 2 ground attack only 15 damage, 30 vs armoured. 150 minerals and 75 gas 125 health
and under moebius faction.
costly, low health, low damage. and never buffed for over a year(s)...
Nov 12, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
the HERC seems like a firebat the swarm host could have a split between hots stats and lotv stats, same with the immortal with the shield, and the tempest attack. disruptor seems like a reaver, that could be a split too. cyclone seems to be a goliath/Diamondback hybrid. looks like infestor is getting that overlord ability scourge and corrptors are worlds apart lurkers seems to be coming back, seems the reason is to make the game more about micro.
a thought ceribus, should its stats be like the regular bc and have the current attack (purple) like the yamoto, but does't have the 3s pause, weeker attack, but causes emp/lockdown for 4 seconds?
not sure if mentioned, but psi tower/spiral from hots as a protoss version of scanner sweep?
Oct 9, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
ghost nova (and tosh, I don't know) has broken the game. a ghost with 200health, 3tier upgrades (4 armour), high damage attack that can cloak, take over a unit, and be called down anywhere on the map near mineral lines...was any thought given into this? and this was mentioned...somewhere is the past posts if your looking for a date. you say that call downs for units was never used because they could be dropped on minerial lines but you have this, and I think this also goes the same with tosh (didn't check) . I finial get a team game going and 6mins into the game I get a nova drop and being protoss it's gg...except its not.
Aug 26, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
constant flow or intervals? and should there be a twist on I where the day comes night and rather than using infested use warcraft undead models?
For the Terran Colonist Transport, that thing should be a mobile bunker the number of marines that is loaded increases the Colonist Transport attack rate. also slow moving but can attack on the move and push away units in front of it.
Aug 15, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
attack animation: is a purple ball and causes the enemy to glow that purple cloud
default (editor when you open it for the first time) stats:
range 6 (not 7) damage 15 and 25 vs. armoured (not 25 solid) speed 3.25 (not 2.5)
reports have been slow, but there are a ton of things that could be updated
Aug 13, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
- in brood war and sc2 the old queen "time/behaviour" is switched for brood strike and green goo. ex. the queen should decelerate, come to a stop, and then lunch the broodings, but this does not happen. This does however, happen when lunching the green goe (but it lunches the devourers attack on ground level).
- will devour stats and attack animation ever be set to default?
- diamond back buff? increase attack rate?
- guardians 3 supply with attack time increased to 1.9?
- zerg bunker monster attack should be greater than a old hydralisk attack.
Jul 2, 2014Posted in: Map Feedback
Which factions you never or rarely select:
- Zerg; Niadra's brood and naktuls brood. Niadra's brood the moving underground baneling upgrade could also applies to zerglings, add ultralisk burrow, and mabey I may select it. upgrades never used are the infester speed. naktuls brood only upgrade I like is the purple slim from roach. now I notice the green and purple shades on zerg splits, and I think the reasoning was green is primalish zerg and purple is more Kerriganish zerg. for primal zerg ( ands its a list to choose from cause theres a bit) gas ultralisk, green swarm host split where locust fly or creepers, green zergling jump ability, viper enabled attack.) Kerrigan brood would unlock all purple tech splits, or there under the mercenary group. also the upgrade where zerglings take less 20% time to hatch should be replaced with instant spawn.
- terran: Moebius Foundation and colonies
- protoss, anything that does not include dragoon, arbiters or the increase in weapon speed /health bonus). more of a zerg player
most protoss splits I don't use, except orb range. zealot cooking blades could have increase attack rate to be more useful (cause the melt vs. range) zerg splits I don't use except roach +6 vs light sometimes. terran +1 range if vs terran (I know cause sc1 diplo 7.7 ghosts vs marines) bunker turret is always selected, banshee area effect I like, yammoto cannon two shots anything seems better then missles where they run away cause it takes so long or not enough damage, be interesting if that was vs ground units.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.