- terran infested suide SCV just like sc1 along with its tech path (mabey new overseer abilty, infestation)
- starcraft diamondbacks don't get the armour and attack upgrades. also i feel beacuse of there lower stats and that its the meat of a faction they should be able to target air
- rip field still can not be targeted by enemy units (you can select them, i think, from dragging left to right)
- as for drop pods, what about as it was used in the campain? able to spawn in a second anywhere on the map. kind of like warping in units
- for the scientist unit, should there time ability effect ranged attacks speed?
- Registered User
Member for 5 years, 8 months, and 17 days
Last active Sat, May, 26 2018 10:32:34
- 0 Followers
- 209 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Oct 23, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
Oct 21, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
- Wraiths that cost 150/150 mineral/gas with only 8 ground damage and range of 5 for both attacks seem underpowered. I feel buffing the weapon damage/rate would make the unit more reliable, or decreasing the cost
- thoughts on SpecOps being able to heal as well as cloak?
- Defiler’s plague should be hot keyed to "f"; same as the infestor fungal because hot key "L" is on the other side of the keyboard and it’s like using your right hand when your left-handed.
- defilers when selecting a mass group should be the primary caster (if you know what I mean; if I select roachs and defilers roaches become primary casters which make no sense as it should be defilers. Also I never like that blizzard had queen as primary over infestor if you select both of them.
- looking forward to the next update, don’t forget the guardian’s slash damage
Oct 14, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
- "The "being built" one,"; meaning as you create the building with the drone, it shows both the "|in process egg with the drone going around and the completed building at the same time until it is completed
- going back to the leap abilty, what of a upgrade that is exactly like protoss charge, they leap onto their enemy's, but remove the abilty to go up and down cliffs?
Oct 12, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
Gardians still don't do splash
For the breeding mounds:
- hydra's take time to build
- as it's "building" is building it shows both the "building" and "being built building" at the same time unit it is complete
- Torrasque can only be build once (no respawn when it dies? I don't like the this idea. for example when the livathians or heros die you can't respawn it, meaning back to square 1 except you can't pick a faction and its means a "perm" lost, this is like saying you can't rebuild the mothership core)
kukukas (larger mutalisk) shoot from the "ground" to ground units and up at air units, also missing that attack animations when it does attack.
overseers have an abilty to, opposite from a protoss oracle, prevant the mining of gas?
can queens larva have autocast?
when you think of leap for raptors, do you think being able to leap over cliffs is op or is leap to close the distance on enemy's op?
Oct 7, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
What are the stats on raptor’s/glider lings? I think the choice of baneling and raptors should be removed and a zergling leap ability should be added. The ability could be added to the Jormungand Brood as they are advanced in ground forces
The other split abilities such as bileduct and anabolic synticesis I feel should be an upgrade included in a brood faction such as the Jormungand Brood or Surtur Brood (or Garm Brood as it’s known for its speed). The reasoning is roach’s speed is to slow that it dies before it can engage and falls way too far behind zerglings. For the ultralisk it does make sense when it has burrow charge
The Tiamet brood as it is specialized in space combat maybe have the ability to spawn brood lords straight from eggs?
Oct 5, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
new zerg race: Meinhoff brood; includes hunterling, kaboomer, stank, choker, and Spotter. hunterling could replace roach, and spotters could come straight from eggs and overseers could be removed. colour should patch that as hybrids. also lurker do not have that darker colour look when hybrids is choosen
should gardians's attack do small amount of splash damage? that would fit as the green balls appear to explode
queen's pop-egg is not pratical
Oct 3, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
"HoTS is increasing the number of free units Zerg can produce. I feel there's no need to boost it even more." ok, but which units?
"The Spawn Broodlings ability was never meant to be there. it was op compared to SC2 standards and there was no need for even more Broodlings in the game"
so the starcraft 1 queen was op? what about the yammoto cannon? is that op as well? the "Spawn Broodlings ability" was nice to counter protoss archons, or templars
anyways the tentacle ability gave me an idea, what about having a split option ability for the infestor for using mind control or the tentacle abilty.
abduct: bring unit to point A to point B in a flash, similar to blink. can be applied to any singular unit.
Tentacle ability: randomly targets 2 units, damages the units until it is dead or infestor dies, brings it "slowly" to where the infestor is (good for zerglings as it breaks up death balls), has no cost, can only target ground units (not sure if it can targert massive units).
Tentacle ability and Abduct; Applies and Oranges
Oct 1, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
not sure i understand about the Choker, its a fun unit to use and it is very differerent than the viper. how is it not great? as the Defiler is what replaced the choker and infestor i feel that for a faction the choker (with its abilities) should be part of a faction.
I dislike the destroyer, its a bit op in late games, specialy the knockback abilty that prevents all units from attacking and take damage for the entire army. health of 550 it almost imposable to kill this unit, when theres more than 12 not shur if there any way of winning.
- Infestor and Defiler cannot be created for the aiur brood
- breading mound appears to be white
- Choker is the same as infestor, but can be warped in. why the model of a choker?
Oct 1, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
I played “Bizarro Cloud Kingdom” and “Bizarro Carrier” and thought of some ideas to Add in with [or without] some factions.
- BroodWarLings: upgrade that increases the life span and allows broods lords to carry 4 broodings.
- Virophage build area to 4 blocks
- Carrier has an “yamoto” attack
- Carrier upgrade where attack get +x bounus vs xamour unit it attacks
- Bizarro Cloud Kingdom has the tempest’s shield; takes double damage vs enemy air units and takes max 2 damage vs ground unit.
- Upgrade that allows carrier to attack while moving, similar to sc1 micro
- Advance queen that has twice the stats and has ensnare that reduces attack rate
- Roach upgrade that increases armour by 2
in the update choker are not available in game, and anything related to the choker
Sep 25, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
Kaboomers: Do not have eggs, they look invisible when spawning Leave a permanent hole/shadow where they were spawned do not have an explode “animation” on death.
also science building ruins do not disappear over time
Sep 19, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
3. queens still move to slow, speed should be 2.25 off creep or faster
4. could give this to infested terran aberrations, or not
5.model does exist; just involves working around with the gardian and the custom gardian that look more like the one in the map SC2BW. i also prefer the darkswarm look from SC2BW; but too much data for the load time is understandable.
10. sorry, I ment "add" a splash damage
11. i mean the ability to burrow all ground units, move them beneath enemy units or retreat, and then unburrow them. this would be for zerglings, ultralisk, baneling, drones, hyralisk. might be too much work
12. ok, lurker able to move while burrowed but moves very slow and is still visible?
13. you know the hydra's range upgrade? thats the recycled lurker +3 upgraded they used in beta. the missle tier 2 pink zerg upgrade looks better anyways.
if you have 50 raptors attack 50 marines, an odd glich occurs where 1 to 3 raptors loss the abilty to move (move is grey coloured), also it disarms the unit it leaps onto, this is not mentioned in game.
Sep 19, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
Some ideas of the day for zerg factions/abilties/units:
- Creep: slows moment of enemy's units/ slows attack rate of enemy's units / increases attack rate of allie units / damages ground units over a long peroid of time. (1 damage every 5 secs or mabey small patches that do a lot of damage).
- creep tumours attack or act like spider mines.
- queen upgrade: queen buffed and moves as regular speed on creep on ground
- zerg ground units: spawn 1 or 2 broodlings on death
- nydus worm: able to spawn mutiable tunnels from one building at the same time or that building that attacks and creates infested terrans/protoss
- Baelrog Brood needs a heavy amoured air unit, allow mutalisk to morph into corruptors?
- building when destroyed release funga growth to surronding units
- decrase the build time on all merchanery units (terran and zerg), they seem to take too long and can the limit (such as 30 calldown limits on a unit) be removed?
- i noticed some custom builds of the starcraft 1 hyralisk and ultralisk, perhaps able to be built them using starcraft 1 costs?
- gardians do splash damage, devourers never did splash damage.
- all ground units able to move while burror
- lurker upgrade choice: 3+ range or move while burrowed
also i think the hydralisk icon for +1 range should be updated, I made an icon with a singular purple spine but not sure how to post image files.
levithain attack should behavoir to that of campain rather than arcade (its attacks at nothing and doesn't move to ingage enemy units)
Sep 18, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
I cheacked frenzy and when you hover the mouse over a unit it autolocks onto the unit the mouse is closest too. in other wood unlike funga growth you cannot cast the spell between units, one will be picked as the center of the spell. as for factions, gram and grendel brood don't feel cool enough to play and i feel that tosh pirates faction is the same as nova squadron if not better.
also nova doesn't respawn
Sep 17, 2012Posted in: Map Feedback
Purifier can’t be built if the Core or Mother-ship exists: purifier can only be built at the Nexus and not form Core or Mother ship (meaning i have to kill my own unit to get the better unit). Also core is not in right place when built
Zerg “frenzy” when targeting units seems to glitch to the side of the main group, meaning I can't place it where I want; it always moves to the side of where I want to place the spell by a small amount.
defler's plague hotkeyed to F instead of L?
Tosh pirates cannot heal biological units
I have tested the Hyperion strike and it would be better if it can move and attack at the same time
Rather than Goliath’s and Thor choice, what about a Goliath and Warhound Choice?
Ultralisk burrow charged when unburrowing is painfully slow, can that time be decrease?
Your thoughts on a UED faction:
-Advance Goliaths (merchant model) able to shoot air and ground at same time
-Arclite Siege Tank
-unique battle cruiser
Whens the next update for the map going to be released?
link for the Arclite Siege Tank: http://www.sc2mapster.com/assets/arclite-siege-tank/
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.