Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all of you!
- Registered User
Member for 4 years, 9 months, and 9 days
Last active Tue, Oct, 23 2018 00:30:02
- 4 Followers
- 610 Total Posts
- 12 Thanks
Dec 18, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
In reply to VastanX:I got a report that it felt unclear to people that the aerial search team should be avoided, since particularly on Casual and Normal, it didn’t make you think you couldn’t just take them head on becuase it was so small.
Dec 17, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
The map has been re-released with some improvements and bug fixes.
- A21: Fixed an issue causing the portrait of a wrong character to appear during a few dialogue lines.
- A21: Fixed an issue causing portraits to appear underneath images during cutscenes.
- A21: Added more units to the Aerial Search Teams for all difficulties.
- A21: Added the ability for Reeves and Ferring to "Hold Fire" during the second part of the mission.
- A21: Added a tip explaining the intended method of progress during Reeves & Ferring's part of the second part of the map.
- A21: Made it more apparent that all damage the Silent Hunter takes whils not stealthed is reduced by 60%, and not only Grenade damage.
Dec 16, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
In reply to VastanX:Thanks! Phew, was sure people would find some annoying bugs in a big map like this, but nice! I'll go fix those portraits appearing when they shouldn't.The loading screen isn't nearly that dark for me, and the red lighting might be very hard to see in due to the low graphic settings, I think. Sorry about that. :/Is it actually possible to hide explored areas of the map? I tried it a couple times, but couldn't get it to work.Also, what is it the text does for you if it's in the middle? I personally think it takes up a bit too much of the screen when in the middle, but other have requested that I move the text slightly, so I am curious.
Dec 15, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Mission 21 "Mysterious Revelations" has officially been released.
Yeah yeah, it took waaaaaay longer than I expected, but hey, at least it's here, right? Buckle up, get a glass of some liquid refreshment, and prepare for over 1 hour of fun in the latest installment of the Annihilation campaign!
Nov 29, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Baby he's back!
It's interesting to see you go back and make modifications to previously well-functioning maps. These changes does pose one question, though; Are these changes entirely unique to this mission or are you going to include them, or perhaps similar features to other maps of the campaign as well?
This looks really interesting. I'll see if I can't take a look at it soon.
Oct 8, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Finally getting around to finishing the terrain of this bad boy. Expecting a release towards the end of October, or early November. Just a little update for ya, since I've been fairly inactive this past month :)
Aug 28, 2017Posted in: Data
The data in the names and what not was already established last time I edited the map. They just appeared like this, for the first time, when I opened it today.
Is there any way I can revert it back to what it was, or do I really have to go in and add the descriptions and change all the names again?
Aug 28, 2017Posted in: Data
A couple days ago I was working on a mod for an upcoming project, and I when I finished, I saved and closed down the editor. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Now, today I wanted to continue it and I noticed that all the names of every single upgrade, button, model, actor, Everything custommade, has bugged out out and is displaying their Editor "ID" name and (Unnamed) at the end of it. Descriptions that I put in for units and such is also no longer visible.
Anyone know what happened here? Is there a way to fix it?
Aug 26, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
I decided to record another terraining video. Just like last time, this showcases roughly 1 hour of terraining in the upcoming Mission 21. My computer started to lag due to the long recording and the amount of doodads, and I was also listening to something in the background, so it's a little shorter this time. :)
Aug 18, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
I have released a small patch for Mission 17 & 20.
- A20: Fixed an issue causing Krayen to have a maximum health of 550 as opposed to 1000 after finishing Metamorphosis.
- A20: Fixed an issue causing players to be able to walk past the third Queen Parasite pool and not trigger the cutscene until they enter the intended area.
- A20: Fixed an issue causing corrupted Daggerfang units controlled by an Infestor's "Parasitic Domination" to continue having the "Frenzy" buff for its full duration if used during the Frenzy event.
- A17: The Zerg and Protoss bases no longer receive the 100% attack damage bonus, allowing players to take them out, and making the Idu'ran allies more useful when engaging the enemy.
- A17: Fixed a typo.
I've decided to remove the buff from the Zerg and Protoss bases in Mission 17. I think this is better for everyone, especially those who haven't played the campaign yet. It also makes the ally much more useful, as even when they push against the side-bases, you can assist them and possibly relieve some pressure. I've tested it, and due to the bases being so heavily defended, and the large chance to being attacked from one of the other 4 bases, you require really good timing and commitment in order to fully destroy the bases, so it can be challenging to successfully eliminate a base.
However, those who do manage to time things out perfectly, should be rewarded, and now they will be.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.