Mission 21 has now been reuploaded and changed to a "Released" state.
I've made a couple changes to reduce the overall length of the second part of the map, and with it, i've also fixed some other issues people have pointed out.
Patch notes for the updated mission:
- Spectres and Goliaths now have 2.25 movement speed.
- Units and Heroes now passively gain 60% increased movement speed when out of combat for 5 seconds. This buff is only active during Part II of the mission.
- Removed outlines from units behind objects in certain cinematic shots.
- During Part II, if a door is opened, the area around the door will be revealed for 2 seconds, allowing players to catch a glimpse of where the door is, and also view the opened door through the fog of war.
- The Guard Housing units stationed around the map are no longer viewable on the minimap.
- Fixed a few typos.
- Changed the angle of one of the framy cutscenes, reducing some of the lag.
- Doors are now visible on the minimap.
- Reduced the duration of the "Start" transmission from The Silent Hunter.