It's actually insane to see how much lack of StarCraft 2 content there is for you to do. Hard to believe you've played pretty much everything there is. Time goes by so fast.
- Registered User
Member for 4 years, 1 month, and 7 days
Last active Wed, Feb, 21 2018 09:42:08
- 4 Followers
- 580 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Feb 6, 2018Posted in: Map Feedback
In reply to redlerred7:I should probably point out that 30 minute is the total in the map, not the length of an individual cutscene, but yeah in some maps there is at least 30 minutes of cutscenes.Sorry dude :P
Feb 2, 2018Posted in: Map Feedback
Mission 21 has now been reuploaded and changed to a "Released" state.
I've made a couple changes to reduce the overall length of the second part of the map, and with it, i've also fixed some other issues people have pointed out.
Patch notes for the updated mission:
- Spectres and Goliaths now have 2.25 movement speed.
- Units and Heroes now passively gain 60% increased movement speed when out of combat for 5 seconds. This buff is only active during Part II of the mission.
- Removed outlines from units behind objects in certain cinematic shots.
- During Part II, if a door is opened, the area around the door will be revealed for 2 seconds, allowing players to catch a glimpse of where the door is, and also view the opened door through the fog of war.
- The Guard Housing units stationed around the map are no longer viewable on the minimap.
- Fixed a few typos.
- Changed the angle of one of the framy cutscenes, reducing some of the lag.
- Doors are now visible on the minimap.
- Reduced the duration of the "Start" transmission from The Silent Hunter.
Jan 20, 2018Posted in: Map Feedback
In reply to redlerred7:Cool to see you actually managed to enjoy your time during the Zerg missions more :)Yeah, there's definitely a lot more story development from Mission 16 onwards, so you'll have to deal with a ton of cutscenes, and some really long ones too. Hope you find some of the stuff interesting, tho.
Jan 18, 2018Posted in: Map Feedback
In reply to JayborinoPlays:Was the transmission still playing when he insta-killed you? Like, was his portrait still present to the left of the screen. If it was, it's simply because of the fact that he's technically still in the process of saying "Start", and then insta-death trigger is turned off after he blinks away. (I really should lower the duration of that transmission anyway, it doesn't really make sense that he says one word, THAT slowly)I'll look into it. But i'm probably going to wait with making any changes until after your video is out, so I may be able to gather more.
Jan 18, 2018Posted in: Map Feedback
Mission 17, 18, 19 and 20 has been re-released into one file!
I also fixed a couple of issues which seemed to have occured since a new patch. The changes are as follows:
- A16, A17, A18: Fixed an issue causing Reapers to lose their standard weaponry.
- A16: Fixed an issue causing the Pride of Cyrex boss fight to bug out and stop working occasionally.
Jan 10, 2018Posted in: Map Feedback
Another short update to the mission is currently under review and will be released shortly.
- Added a set of indestructible rocks to the locations of two unused gates to help resolve any confusion there may have been with players checking those areas to see if a door had opened during Part II of the mission.
- Added a set of light-doodads to the gate you enter prior to The Silent Hunter boss fight to make it more apparent in Part II of the mission.
Jan 7, 2018Posted in: Map Feedback
Many thanks to both of you! I've been slightly nervous about how people would react to this map! So glad it turned out the way I had hoped!
And yes, Hultmanable. I know about the lack of animation during Arrow's Steady Shot. I have known about it since Mission 09 when it was introduced, in fact. I honestly don't know why I haven't bothered to fix it yet, haha. :D
Dec 30, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
A new minor patch has been released. Mission 12 had some bugs due to new patches, so I've gone ahead and fixed them, and updated the maps along with minor changes in Mission 21.
- A21: Increased the damage of Crowley's "Concussion Shell" ability from 75 (lowered per difficulty) to 170 (lowered per difficulty) damage during Stage 3 of the fight.
- A21: Additional dialogue lines have been added to The Silent Hunter fight when he's in his Combat phase, and when he uses the "Snipe" ability.
- A21: Added an additional set of lines that have a 50% chance to proc when the player successfully damages The Silent Hunter with Grenades.
- A12: Fixed an issue causing the player's structures to be placed in an improper position at the beginning of the map.
- A12: Fixed an issue causing the initial attack wave to occur much faster than intended.
- A12: Fixed an issue causing Morganus Krayen to not perform the appropriate action during a scene in the final cinematic.
Dec 18, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
In reply to VastanX:I got a report that it felt unclear to people that the aerial search team should be avoided, since particularly on Casual and Normal, it didn’t make you think you couldn’t just take them head on becuase it was so small.
Dec 17, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
The map has been re-released with some improvements and bug fixes.
- A21: Fixed an issue causing the portrait of a wrong character to appear during a few dialogue lines.
- A21: Fixed an issue causing portraits to appear underneath images during cutscenes.
- A21: Added more units to the Aerial Search Teams for all difficulties.
- A21: Added the ability for Reeves and Ferring to "Hold Fire" during the second part of the mission.
- A21: Added a tip explaining the intended method of progress during Reeves & Ferring's part of the second part of the map.
- A21: Made it more apparent that all damage the Silent Hunter takes whils not stealthed is reduced by 60%, and not only Grenade damage.
Dec 16, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
In reply to VastanX:Thanks! Phew, was sure people would find some annoying bugs in a big map like this, but nice! I'll go fix those portraits appearing when they shouldn't.The loading screen isn't nearly that dark for me, and the red lighting might be very hard to see in due to the low graphic settings, I think. Sorry about that. :/Is it actually possible to hide explored areas of the map? I tried it a couple times, but couldn't get it to work.Also, what is it the text does for you if it's in the middle? I personally think it takes up a bit too much of the screen when in the middle, but other have requested that I move the text slightly, so I am curious.
Dec 15, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Mission 21 "Mysterious Revelations" has officially been released.
Yeah yeah, it took waaaaaay longer than I expected, but hey, at least it's here, right? Buckle up, get a glass of some liquid refreshment, and prepare for over 1 hour of fun in the latest installment of the Annihilation campaign!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.