For preventing lag problems, the event occurs only when the textfield loose the focus.
- Registered User
Member for 9 years, 7 months, and 2 days
Last active Wed, Sep, 16 2015 14:10:38
- 0 Followers
- 157 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Feb 10, 2011Posted in: General Chat
XNA must be added to C# for being compatible with Xbox 360 projects. By the way between Java and C# i prefer C#. More logical, less difficult, more productive, ... I don't know exactly why, it's kinda a feeling.
Feb 7, 2011Posted in: Triggers
The dialog item property values are not all set with a default value.
- Creating an Image dialog item : Image is set, Tooltip is set, Text is NULL, Enable is NULL, Checked is NULL
- Creating a Button dialog item : Image is set, Tooltip is set, Text is set, Enable is set, Checked is NULL
- Creating a Checkbox dialog item : Image is NULL, Tooltip is set, Text is NULL, Enable is set, Checked is set
If you test a property defined as NULL value (caused by the instanciation), the function will throw an error.
- Testing the Enable value of Image dialog item : ERROR throwing -> Enable property is NULL
- Testing the Enable value of Button dialog item : Enable is set -> Return Enable value
- Testing the Enable value of Checkbox dialog item : Enable is set -> Return Enable value
- Testing the Text value of Checkbox dialog item : ERROR throwing -> Text property is NULL
You can solve this problem by force the system to set a value to non-used property values :
Create an Image dialog item (...) Set the Enabled status of (Last created dialog item) to TRUE
With the last couple of tests :
- Testing the Enable value of Image dialog item : Enable is set -> Return Enable value
Feb 7, 2011Posted in: Triggers
Quote from Tarbald: Go
I cant find a custom code action. Looked all actions, not found it. There was a "custom script" but could not type in there. Can you please tell me exactly where i can find this custom code action? thanks! :)
This is the "Custom script" action. Add the "Custom script" action and click on it. The bottom place of the trigger window will be a text editor then you can tape "UnitRevive()" as i say :)
EDIT : SORRY, the last editor version has the action "Revive Unit" in the GUI. Useless to bypass with custom script :)
Feb 7, 2011Posted in: Triggers
You can use the Revive function. For that :
1.) Set the Death duration of the unit greater than the duration between the death and the respawn of the unit. If you make a respawn after 30 seconds, set the Death duration to 31 for instance.
2.) Use the non-integrated-into-GUI function named "UnitRevive()". Add a custom code action and tape "UnitRevive(lv_unit);" as lv_unit is the local variable "unit".
Jan 24, 2011Posted in: Project Workplace
Quote from slaydon: Go
I can translate it to norwegian, if no one else wants too. Its the names for the different options and tabs, rite?
The last version of the map include GameStrings.txt for each language. You can edit your language and send the result by MP or e-mail. No problems for me :)
Only one problem: some new text will be appear with the next version of the map, it's possible a part of the translation done will be lost after the update... And you must translate a second time the map after the update.
Jan 22, 2011Posted in: Triggers
Some problems appears with the "Periodic" system. So, 2 ways exists :
Turning on/off the trigger to execute periodic actions when you want.
But... If you enable the trigger 1 second before the periodic event, it's will be problem.
- 00'10" Trigger-1 Periodic Event (10 seconds) but Trigger is OFF. Don't make actions.
- 00'19" Trigger-2 Action Trigger ON.
- 00'20" Trigger-1 Periodic Event (10 seconds) but Trigger is ON. Make actions.
But... If you want to make the actions 10 seconds AFTER the Trigger-2, and after that, each 10 seconds after the last execution of Trigger-1... You will need the second way.
The goal is using the recursive call system. Example:
- 00'10" Trigger-2 Action Wait 10 seconds.
- 00'20" Trigger-2 Action Exec Trigger-1
- 00'20" Trigger-1 Actions...
- 00'20" Trigger-1 Action Wait 10 seconds.
- 00'30" Trigger-1 Action Exec Trigger-1
- 00'30" Trigger-1 Actions...
- 00'30" Trigger-1 Action Wait 10 seconds.
Jan 22, 2011Posted in: Project Workplace
Quote from ResolveHK: Go
Actually, for some reason i can't seem to load any textures.. its c:/starcraft2/Banks right? or is it just /Bank
The Banks folder of your Starcraft installation is in your documents folder. For me it's "My documents\Starcraft II\Banks".
Soon, soon :)
Jan 21, 2011Posted in: Project Workplace
The development is running few days after the GE 1.2 release.
Some pictures with the textbox feature :
The textbox will be available on the next update, as others buttons.
The Code Macro for each dialog item will be available by clicking the "Macro Code" button on the Properties window.
Jan 12, 2011Posted in: Triggers
Hi all !
I have a small problem with this version (and also the old-version) of the map editor.
For my Virtua SC2 Racing project i create a library into the Mod. Into a map using this mod, the library works well and all was fine...
I would like to make the same thing for another Mod, but it's not possible... When i put a library into the Mod, the map using this mod doesn't launch the library.
Any ideas why the library is not launched ?
Dec 25, 2010Posted in: Project Workplace
Sorry for the late response.
Go to Configuration window, tape the name of your file and click "Save". The saving is not automatic.
If you want to restore your dialog later, rename your file containing the dialogs to "import.SC2Map" then click to "Import" into the Configuration window of the map. Be carreful, click "Import" will erease all old content in the map to replace by the content of the "import.SC2Map" file.
@Creation25: Try the numeric keypad. If that doesn't work, i cannot help you... But the next version of the map will implement the text editor created by Blizzard, and will resolve this problem.
The next update is sheduled after the release of the 1.2 update from Blizzard and after my exams, but before Febuary.
Dec 20, 2010Posted in: Triggers
Possible in Warcraft 3, then...
Possible also in SC2.
The only limitation is the limit of the array for your table of aggro.
For example, if you need an aggro table for 50 mobs in the same time, the aggro table saving aggro values for 10 units, you will need 50*10. Just be carreful about the overall limit.
Dec 19, 2010Posted in: Project Workplace
I found how to implement the generated SC2Bank code from the map for your map. Don't be afraid to give advices or suggestions about this.
To YOUR map
You must add a library named "Dialog Designer Library" to your system. This library add some functions and a new category of functions : "Generated Dialog".
- Generated dialog - Create a dialog with the macro code.
- Generated dialog - Create a dialog item with the macro code.
- Generated dialog - Get dialog from Name.
- Generated dialog - Get dialog item from Name.
Dialog Designer Map
The saved SC2Bank file from the Dialog Designe map will contains a "Macro Code". This macro code is a long string value containing all properties for the dialog/dialogitem you want to implement.
How to do ?
Add the library to your map. Copy Macro code from the saved generated file for the wanted dialog and copy this string to your map inside the parameter of the function "Generated dialog - Create a dialog with macro code". The system will generate the dialog automatically.
Get generated dialog and generated dialog items with this system ?
Use the getters functions "Get dialog from Name" and "Get Dialog item from Name". Don't be afraid about the management of dialog lists for your dialogs : the system manages this problem. For your use, you could use the "Name" property to edit or delete a dialog/ dialog item after creation.
Notice: Only dialogs and dialog items generated with the actions of the library can be get by their name.
What is the name of my dialog ?
It's the same name as specified in the Dialog Designer map.
Is it done ?
It's NOT DONE for the moment. It will be implemented in the next version, with all new features added by 1.2 patch.
Dec 4, 2010Posted in: Project Workplace
If Custom Layout system (PTR 1.2) doesn't allow dialog editing, the map will be continued.
Depending on the PTR 1.2 changes for the Editor, the software will be updated to add several changes for dialogs (panels, ...).
I cannot give a date for the upcoming version for the moment, but i will give some information soon, after viewing the PTR 1.2 and this potential :)
Nov 28, 2010Posted in: Third Party Tools
What is it ?
Manage localization for a map is very difficult. Using SC2Localizer is not a problem, but you cannot translate into another languages. Well... You can translate, but you must to open the MPQ Archive and export GameStrings file separatly... Very boring and can be difficult to manage for translaters for example.
Save and open difficulties are completely hidden for the user with this program. Open the MPQ file and all locale fields can be edited in the interface and saved when you want.
Final interface version
- Google Traduction: Click to make a translation from the main locale to the selected locale.
- Copy to left/Copy to right: Copy the selected cell to complete all left/right cells on the same row.
- Editing fluent options: Cut, Copy, Paste.
- Show/Hide several locales.
- Help with several types of locale fields.
- Import text locale files (translated by another people).
- Export text locale files (to be translated by another people).
- Main interface completed
- Open and analyze MPQ
- Translation managed
- Cut, Copy, Paste
- Add icons for each type of locale field
The opening is fast. Chrono Agents (1286 locale fields) is opened in 1-2 seconds in an old computer. The edited locales are saved temporary in the program folder. Each time you edit a locale, the temp file is saved. Hidden for the user.
- I'm searching for very huge map projets (with 3000+ fields) to see if the program can manage the huge quantity of data. The map can be protected, it's no a problem.
The program is coded with .NET Framework 3.5 with C#. Not available for Mac users, sorry :'(
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.