What I would like:
- WarCraft 3 Remastered announced, with 2 new races: Naga and Blood Elves:
- New Campaign/Expansion for StarCraft 2, with the UED as the new enemy.
- New RTS game from Blizzard is announced.
- UED or Umojan Commander for SC2, with lots of robotic units/drones, or, alternatively, a Mecha Zerg Commander (Why not Lio Travsky from the comics?)
- New Warchest Skins for SC2: UED Terran, Great War Zerg, Dark Templar Protoss. Building and Console skins for all previous War Chests for people who bought them.
What I think we'll receive:
- Zeratul or Iszha as a Co-Op character (I'm betting on Zeratul)
- New SC2 Skins: Great War (SC1) Zerg, Dark Templar Protoss, Kel-Morian Terran, UED Terran or Infested Terran. Building and/or console skins a possibility, but only for this new War Chest.
- War Chest skins for SC1.