For right now I have not found a tutorial on how to made a unit walk left or right with out turning. I personal worked with it and I have no way to make it work.
Anyway since DrHu probally gave up or figured it out a while back let me go on.
- WASD 8 way movement
- Easier to for noobs (opinion)
- Stops faster than Data
- Delay in input and key inputs can be skipped because of delay
- if compensated for delay requires heavy CPU usage
- Immediate key response
- Starts faster can trigger
- Because of immediate key response no unit commands are missed.
- Less CPU needs
- Does not stop immediately
- Currently WASD limited to 4 way