Dark Protoss Full - Units , Buildings, Green ; Ability Effects, Death Effects, Attack Effects, WarpIn Effects. & Buttons are Ready 150 mb tested
Nerazim Protoss - Full - Units , Buildings, Green ; Ability Effects, Death Effects, Attack Effects, WarpIn Effects. & Buttons are Ready 145 mb tested
Purifier Protoss - Full - Units , Buildings, Orange ; Ability Effects, Death Effects, Attack Effects, WarpIn Effects. & Buttons are 65% Ready. til now 70 mb testing
Took 6 months (2 > 4 Hrs a Day ) / :
Next Shakuras And Taldarim. Hope in another 6 months are ready. in December.
Im not shure if can upload all in one Mode in SC2 will be arround 700 mb
The most hard work was the Actors to make the effect changes. Curzors splat are the most complicated. but I worked out.
Pylon Ratio , WarpPrism Cursor Ratio, ect.
The only one I can not make it work, is the Main Console, I have the Console m3 files done, Dark, Nerazim, Purifier, but I can not make it work untill now.
But Im a hard brain, and will find the way.
Thanks Again with out your tolols this culdnt be posible. ( :
Be aware about the *.m3 converter tool.
During the work in my mod. I found out about some created *.m3 files work without collapse the game, depending the Video Card.
Example; Protoss Shield Battery Death, RoboticsWarpFacility Death, Reaver Death. Do not will work and game collapse with an Old Video Card like a Radeon HD 6670 - 2GB. (Just with Text Editor).
But works perfect with a Higher Model testing in another PC.
The point is, I think all the created models do not will work for everyone.
Just those who’s have newer High Performance Video Card.
The converter doesn't support projections. Find the projections section in the xml and remove it. That should fix the crash.
Check out my kitbashes! Custom Campaign Initiative: Lots of great Custom Campaigns!! Check out and Support!!
Ur right. I did it.
The conversion works fine without the projections section. It doesn’t crash anymore. Is good you know your tool from A to Z.
From now everybody can enjoy the retextured modes including colours, after finished.
I'm glad it worked.
Just to clarify...
This is not my tool. It was made by println, who worked over a xlm converter made by someone else.
I don't know it from A to Z. If I did, I would fix all the compatibility issues with blender. All the fixes that I'm sharing are workarounds for the things that happened to me at least once.
Of curse the credits for the tool are for println.
Is grate he create it.
But those extras you worked out. Make the tool really workable.
And those Credits are just for u.