that all did not work.
as i said i tried really everything.
now i changed the ComponentList.SC2Components in my dektop after i extracted it from the map to there.
then i removed the file from my map and added the changed one.
the rest of the things you have to do is to ad a new folder "enGB.SC2Data" and add the localized stuff and folder into it.
in the end - remove the US data folder completely - done. =)
yea, but the files are getting deleted on save, and multi-lingual development (one use enUS client, other one enGB) does not work as Triggers aint localized ... hope blizz still use this way in 2nd beta/final/retail