OK, here are the maps (LT, Metalopolis, Blistering Sands, Incineration Zone, Steppes of War, Kulas Ravine, Scrap Station, Desert Oasis and two 2v2 maps (one is Twilight Fortress, dunno the other one)). I managed to extract them via MPQ Editor! :D
4. Select all files in that MPQ file with Shift and then go to 'operations' > 'extract' and select a folder you want to extract those files to (you'll need them later). You can name your folder "map X files".
5. Open the Map Editor and save a blank map (e.g. as "swap map"). That's because the official maps are S2MA files, which the Editor cannot read, whereas Editor made maps are SC2Map files.
6. Go back to the MPQ Editor. Open your blank map with it through 'File' > 'Open MPQ Archive' (you'll need to select "All Files" in "file types").
7. Delete all its contents except for "(listfile)" and "(attributes)" (those cannot be deleted for some reason).
8. Go to 'operations' > 'Add File(s)', look for 'map X files' folder you created and drag select all files in it and click 'Open'. When asked whether to replace some files, click 'yes all' - "(listfile)" and "(attributes)" of the blank map will now get replaced by those of the map you're extracting.
You can close the MPQ Editor now.
9. Open the former blank map in the Editor and rename it.
sixen, %localappdata%\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache from run or address field should work for all Windows OSes. That way it will go directly to the right folder, depending on where the local appdata is stored.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"I can't lose as long as I keep winning."
Arthas- / HP-X on IRC