Due to lack of a well looking Loading UI screen for players, I decided to recreate completely a 1v1 Player Loading UI exactly as it is when playing versus another player. This is a template that you can use readily by just changing your name, whether it will be 'Player Name' or something else. It is 98-99% accurate.
It took me nearly 10 hours to complete because I was positioning the dialogs to the last pixel accuracy and resizing specific backgrounds and map to be 100% the same.
• Portraits (you have to add yourself any portraits that you want to see in game)
• Map Preview (has to be made for every map you use, it's not something that can be preset)
• Team Color and Player Name in the Loading just like in the BNet screen, then can be stored along with the player Name in some other map. Again, you can choose whether you will use random names or set them to BNet Player Names in the Bank.
• several custom/modified textures are imported for the UI
• Loading Screen - sometimes is stretched e.g. Tal'Darim Altar, sometimes like the original texture scaling e.g. in Ohana. Again, all this is calculated as well as changing the Vs position based on the map preview scaling.
Whenever you make a Player Loading UI screen for a map, you won't have to waste hours to figure out where to position each dialog item. You can readily use this template and only need to change a few names or colors. This is the PRIMARY purpose of what this could be used for. And I personally needed an accurate Loading UI screen.
1v1 Maps with menus, KotH, Peep Mode, Obs.
If you use the entire system as it is, due to the time it took me to position everything, it would be nice if you gave credit. If you use only the modified textures or a few things, ofc you shouldn't even mention me. It's the overall system that I care about.
I do not know whether the background (Planet View) would display properly and how dialogs will be affected on different screen resolutions. If it appears off, you may have to change the dialog dimensions.
Compare below, the left screenshot is a regular game against AI, with the regular UI by Blizzard. The right screenshot shows the Player Loading UI made by me. Just use Windows Photo Viewer after saving the two images and you will see how much they match.
I am submitting it as a template; I hope someone finds it useful.
The idea is that on maps like KotH, Peep Mode if you've played any, when two players are matched, some UI is made where you are now watching 'Player X vs Player Y' and instead of some dull Vs screen, I recreate the original BNet screen to use in such cases.
Ofc, the Loading Bar and Texts 'Loading' can be omited to not look like a loading screen. But the idea is to get the BNet Vs Screen, for anything you match 2 players or more, if you want to add more dialog tabs.