Here's a preview of the changes with protoss and terran:
1. New Shuttle model -- requires death model. has birth model.
2. High Templar Model -- requires new one maybe. It's made for SC2 Survivors 2016's Teradun character. Requires actor and model for casting spells attached to head.
3. Unit sizes (xyz) changes for Air and Ground units.
4. Supply depot size. Placement, and footprint as well.
5. Harvest rate reduced to 5.6 from 5.4 SCMR settings. and 2 harvesters from 3 harvesters per mineral patch.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Whatever you do, wholeheartedly, moment by heartfelt moment, becomes a tool for the expression of your very soul.
I'm a big fan of your old Carrier model and this new one looks promising to say the least. We're trying to release an update for Mass Recall in a couple of days and I'd love to take a closer look at the model before we do.
How would you feel about sharing this if/when it's ready enough?
Well, here's an update. Turned off camera DOF for this one.
Shuttle has been retextured.
Fixed the Carrier "TAV" problem. Apparently, the attachment Ref_Center should not be moving along with the model or impact actors might miss it and report the cannot find volume error. Maybe this goes with other attachments that are being targeted by impact actors.
anyway here it is:
Next up should be Citadel of Adun and Cerebrate models.