The only way currently is to trust someone and have him/her upload it for you. Blizzard did mention plans about merging regions or something of the likes but even if it happens it will probably be far from now.
Since the maximum space for maps and projects has been increased by blizzard, it shouldnt be too hard to find someone willing to host such a great map.. unfortunately, im EU too so there is no point in asking me.. nevertheless, it most probably is best to ask another author to host the map, not because of a trust issue, but because your map is being hosted to actually be played, thus an author who knows how popularity and uploading/updating maps works is simply the better choice.
The bad thing is it seemed to get boring fast. I dont like shaking camera while you shoot (since you shoot all the time, it gets anoying). Another thing you could add, is multiple weapons, grenades, maybe something you can repair walls or build barricades between waves.
It could become good map, but needs lots of improvements. As it is now, there isnt much replay value.
Idk how the game play is, but in the movie a little destructible wouldn't be used. Afterall, if they can climb over a wall to get to you, why would a chair help any? =D
Can't wait til it's on U.S.
I can upload it if you want, Idc, I'll keep it up to date ( I'm rather active, look at how many posts I done since I joined). I'll delete it with warning if I ever need the map space tho (Ideally that wont be for a long time, so blizzard will have some kind of system for it to be uploaded by you). Atm I have 9/10 slots available.
Yeah I remember that too. I came a cross it when I was looking for potential custom models. The model itself looks really nice, but like other people already pointed out, I think the animations still need some work.
Ya, probably needs some work, but I've got some other suggestions after playing through it once yesterday by myself on normal:
1. Display number of waves left, or current wave/total waves
2. More upgrades other than just weapon/armor/speed/hp, add something like attack speed, or some kind of super weapon
3. Shorter game times, the longer your game lasts, the less it will be played, and therefore, won't reach the top of the popularity list
4. With shorter game times, you'd have to do some balancing, such as less but more powerful waves.
5. More bugs!!!
6. Votekick doesn't seem to be working, nor does -view 70
7. When someone leaves, give their credits to everyone else
8. Make normal harder, otherwise first time someone plays they will think it's boring if they can beat it