Who can do for my new project:
1.The walls of buildings (various)
2. The interior of the house, office, warehouse (from the plate with a mug, to furniture and windows)
3. Model of ordinary people, the clothes (which can be found in everyday life)
4. Character models male and female in suits (jacket, tie, trousers)
5. Model SWAT SWAT (several different), and a couple of police cars, and a truck to transport commandos
6. A small number of weapons (a pair of pistols, a couple of machines and all)
7. Small parts needed to play: A flashlight, baseball bat, Helmet (fully covering the head), mask, Hammer, Boards, chainsaw, and the rest as a map.
This will map the detective escape in a very non-standard implementation, a map for multiplayer. Since you can play for a psycho a trap in the house. The second team will be owned by those who should be tested and to get out of the house alive. Will be possible and single mode only for the survivors, and with a random traps.
It's a great city in which to roam crazy, and kidnap people, pre-built traps for them in certain locations.
Each hook few passing options and an even greater number of options it does not pass. So it will be necessary to decipher clues and show the wonders of logic and psychology.
May add 3 to the card side, this will be a cop who has to track down and find a psycho in the city, where all the action happens. But this is only an option.
Sorry, my English is little and i translate from Google =)