Just finished all the missions (up to "El Diablo") and i have to say that this campaign is one step ahead of "The Hammer of Dawn", the terrain is far ahead, the bosses are mostly better and the story is yet again interesting, here's what i've found
*Recurring error on a lot of missions, you write questions on the wrong way "You believe you are right?" (example) instead of "Do you believe you are right?" (example) or "You are prepared?" instead of "Are you prepared?" (still examples)
* Amazing Artanis War Journal cinematic, really good
*Heroes doesn't have their own F3/F4 tabs, on all missions
*I lked the idea of healing with mineral cost, forces you to manage well your health and abilities
*U used "Lock for survivors" instead of "Look for survivors" on mission 01 objectives
*Elemental Dragon, i was like "Not this shit again", but it turned out to be much better of the previous iteration
*Primal Ultralisk sometimes slides while walking, don't know if it's because it has a high movement speed, glad you used one of the scrapped models from SC2 HotS
*You should remove the infestor from the Army tab, it's annoying to have to remove it everytime when i select all of my army
*Spawn larva/Produce units on the infestor is too slow, he should be able to spam a max of 6 units at time imho, the way it is now slows down the mission too much for my taste
*Manakai boss was good, the Nier Automata (one day i will buy it) are clear and every skill/moveset are clearly readable
*Mission 4 is the most problematic... Diablo model is too small, it should be bigger imho, it doesn't appear on the F2 TAB; Has too few health regen imho.
*The bonfire should heal you in time, just an idea to don't alwais have to run back to the healing pod
*The queen and aberrations spawning caves should have their spawn rating reduced, Diablo is so underwhelming that often risks to die before arriving to the cave
* Bonfire... Praise the Sun... And recicled boss on gank sauce... Looks familiar
* I simply cheated after two tries and one ravager down to 1800 HP, don't care if they are not impossible, i am not a fan of these kind of things, not a critique to you or your work, jsut personal taste, i find this kind of things lazy at best... On the other hand this is a gank boss fight done right
*My point is that the two bosses should have less health points and different skillsets, instead of two clones
* For now Noir Automata looks like a superior sequel to HoD, except for the gank boss fight
- Thank you very much, I learned a lot from Pandora, Annihilation and lots of other custom campaign. And the weekly terrain exercise really awesome.
- Really? That is strange, TChosenOne already mention that and I followed and fix the grammar and spelling according to his videos. I may have missed 1 or 2 but can't be that many. But sure, I'll take a look again, but it would be very helpful if you could point out which is which.
- Thank you, I spent lots of time on that War Journal. Glad you like it.
- It was intentional to keep it consistent, since in the 00 Epilogue the heroes doesn't have f3-f4 shortcut. But I will consider adding them for future update.
- Ehh ? Lock instead of look ? Must've miss that. Thank you for the report.
- That Primal ultralisk is a custom model by aZergBaneling, back then I requested extra attachment for that model to allow the model do flame breath. You can see it here : Primal Ultralisk Breath Fire.
- I will consider them.
- Thank you, that is the 3rd version of Manakai boss fight. There is actually a 4th version, but I am afraid many will find it un-beatable .
- tbt I am still not satisfy with El Diablo, I am still looking to improve it. Thank you for the feedback, specially the bonfire. That is awesome indeed.
Ohh , I am glad you realize it's a DarkSouls reference. I was afraid people might not get that.
- You are right about the boss fight. I also think it can still be improve. I'll hit the editor again.
I am fine thanks, all good even for you i hope; i will list what grammar error i will find next time, i didn't post them earlier because i was afraid to sound nitpicky (also i am not an english speaker too)
* This campaign is making me want to buy Nier Automata even more, one day i will buy it for sure, but i will play it on "Normal", i already got my ass kicked too much times by Darkeater Midir on Dark Souls 3, what an abomination
* Off topic, did you liekd DS3 The Ringed City? I liked it a lot, the final boss was epic, also Paired Greatswords invasions... Mfw poor hosts
*Good luck with the campaign, it's on the right path for now
- F2 now select both heroes. - Add F3 and F4 as heroes shortcut. - Give proper wireframe and name for the Crusader. - Slightly increase the stats for NS - 5. - Give proper unit icon for NS - 5. - Minor enemy adjustment.