In reply to VastanX:
Custom Campaign initiative StarCraft: Pandora , StarCraft: Replicant
Quote from Hultmanable >>
In reply to VastanX:
Thanks for feedback. Regarding Johns radar ability. Are you using the latest mod? I think I fixed that. Perhaps I didnt
- Tal'darim don't use dragoons. But if you wanna use them i'll suggest this skin
- AXT and marauder are the same unit to the selector unit.
- The final cinematic. Alarak is no there.
- Gooooood.... it was to sooo hard.... yet i made it... very entertaining
- The enemy didn't disapeard when the purifier dies.
- Many time the characters say Cyrbos, no Cybros.
- Your allies appears in the red point (Look picture). Made them look like they appear from nothing
- When you fight Tassadar. Karax repeat the dialog from the previous section.
- Oh and maybe is you a stupid thing of mine but Vorazun maybe should be with two centurions and no two zealots.
Mission 4 is a reference to my campaign? Convergence and time travel?
My favorite have to be mission 3, great terraining with CYbros installation. Nice use of tug of war mechanics.
Mission 07 not so much.
You know what, I was thinking the same thing.
My projects : The Hammer of Dawn, Noir : Automata, Noir : Evolution, Noir : Ascension, Hammer of Dawn Revamp
Many awesome projects : Custom Campaign Initiative
Something for the community : A Small Letter of Thanks, SC2mapster Classic Skin - Alevice
In reply to EDHRIANO:
How was mission 5 and 6?
I like the concept of mission 5, making the moebius temporarily invulnerable every now and then.
But once I mass an army of tempest I just mow everything from safe distance.
I can not open mission 6, getting 'unable to open map'.
Mission 8 is a great take to tie in all the trilogy together.
Not difficult but definitely not easy.
I told Hultmanable that mission 8 can easily tie in with Hammer of Dawn lol.
I like the cinematic of mission 09. Great work on the terrain.
Thank you for all the feedback. It strange, some of the things Deltron pointed out to me before and I thought I fixed them =)
I took the name of mission 4 after I got inspiration from your campaign yes =)
This was a great history. Congratulations for finished.
- The "warcraft 3" mission almost make me cry.... nostalgic..
- The other mission i didn't fine any error.
- A suggestion: Make Karas move like a colossus, no like a reaper.
i love your campaings but i have a problem with VI
it says that the mod what was used is missing but i have all of the files to play it
can you somehow help me?
In reply to toomas:
YES i got it working it is so cool but the misson 2 swann finishes his sentence and they just stand there and it wont continue