Our team is currently looking for one very talented and self-motivated data editor for StarCraft Universe: Chronicles of Fate.
If you are not familiar with our project, please refer to the videos below.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assistance in the creation of both class and enemy abilties
- Assistance in the creation of data weapons for player classes
- Other various tasks to help polish and refine existing elements
- Providing consultation for other team members in other areas of expertise
- Able to work under and take direction from veteran team members
- Advanced understanding of Behaviors, Effects, Abilities, Validators, Requirements, and Actors.
- At least 1 year of working with SCII data editor (This is amendable if you rock)
- Must have knowledge of working within *.mod files
- Small portfolio demonstrating previous works of SCII data (Youtube videos/*.SC2map demos/screen shots etc.)
- Able to work in a highly motivated team driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have Skype
- Have a mod released to the community
- Working knowledge of triggered GUI or working with raw *.galaxy
- Photoshop experience
- Web design experience
- Attractive female
All considered candidates must be prepared to have a semi-formal skype meeting with the SCU team to find out if there is a mutual fit.
Send any applications directly to my mapster inbox or RyanWinzen@yahoo.com. Feel free to respond here if you have any questions.
I've been considering this since I saw the post... Not entirely sure I'd be what you guys want though, not because of knowledge/skill but reliability... Will let you know if I decide to apply and you still need someone. I believe you had me on skype due to the mapcraft interview if I remember right, so if you havent removed me yet, feel free to talk to me if you see me :)
Just so I know, with Data AIs you mean systems of behaviors, validators and issue order effects, or something else? (I think I saw some AI fields in the data editor, and maybe even an AI tab, but I mostly ignored those as I never needed them)
I'd do it, as I actually specialize in AI. However, I'm in High School, junior year specifically, and school takes up the majority of my time these days. If you would be willing to wait for summer (2 months), I will be available then. If you would be willing to wait, and would like to try and figure something out, I would prefer if you would PM me rather than cluttering this thread.
If not, good luck in finding someone, this project looks and always has looked very promising.