( Disclaimer: Hiring does not mean you will get paid )
The project: Bomberling Arena:
- Content expansion, new class, new upgrade, new arena.
- Redesign class and upgrade system.
- New mechanics, more engaging for player, also more replay value
- UI Desinger (Photoshopper): in charge of design custom image content for the game, including loading screen, button, logo, icon or any 2d graphic needed. Requirement: have photoshop design skill, have a solid understanding of dialog in galaxy editor (not required to do the actual work, just to have better design)
- Cinematic director: in charge of creating cinematic, video promotions, camera work inside editor. Requirement: Have computer that can run sc2 at high or higher smoothly with fraps on.
-Terrainer: in charge of improving the current terrain and/or designing new arena.
- Data Editor: in charge of editing some hero abilities, custom weapon, complex mover. Requirement: Have skills in mover and actor manipulation. (About 50% of ProzaicMuze is probably enough )
- Tester and balance team: Anyone who loved bomberman, sc2, and have time to play sc2.
If you can take any or more of these position, feel free to contact (the less people the better) . Most of them are not any dedicated work so it will not require much time, you may only be called when your assets are needed.
For tester, the more the better, tester does not need to contact me, just drop your name below this thread, and enjoy Bomberling Arena on Bnet for the time being. I will have a list and contact you when beta go live
I'd love to help with this... love to see this map get popular. Unfortunately with school and work and everything else I couldn't properly commit to this project.
That being said, I have graphic design experience (just recently did a commission for the logo at a local nightclub, I'll attach a few examples) a fair amount of experience with dialogs (by no means an expert, but look here: custom UI 1, custom UI 2) and terraining (ex 1, ex 2) is probably my favorite part of map-making. If you're not in any hurry to get things done, give me some direction and I can work on it when I get a chance?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
+ Experience Orbs System
+ Morality System
I love this map concept and would love to help any way i can. I have some experience with the wc3 editor but am just starting with the sc2 editor so i doubt my level of skill would be much help. But i do have time on my hands and understood a fair amount about the triggers, terrain, and customizing units with the wc3 editor. I will happily play test or anything else you think i can help with.