My goal is to make a medivac drop off raynor, and then raynor walks to a point and stops. I got the medivac part somewhat right, here’s what I did:
Unit -Make Medivac uncommandable
Unit -Create 1 Raynor as cargo in Medivac
Unit -Order Medivac to unload all at unload point then despawn at despawn point
Unit -Make (Last created cargo unit) uncommandable
General -Wait 18 game time seconds
Unit -Order (last created cargo unit) to ( attack targeting move point)Unit -Make (last created cargo unit) commandable
Please reply and help!?
Hello and welcome to sc2mapster.
Here is how I would do it.
1. Add a Neutral Raynor to where you want him to spawn / drop and hide him.
2. Add a point where you want him to spawn.
3. Make a region where you want him to spawn.
4. Command medivac to go to that point.
5. Make a trigger to command the medivac to stop when the unit enter the region.
6. Unhide Raynor.
7. Command raynor to go to ( attack targeting move point)
8. Change owner of neutral raynor to player.
My projects : The Hammer of Dawn, Noir : Automata, Noir : Evolution, Noir : Ascension, Hammer of Dawn Revamp
Many awesome projects : Custom Campaign Initiative
Something for the community : A Small Letter of Thanks, SC2mapster Classic Skin - Alevice