hey I've got a custom campaign on progress (hope to release the first mission soon) and I added a custom unit: the Armored Guard (a Marine with the skin of the XPRewardMarine); and I added to him the normal attack and armor upgrades. THe problem is whenever I research of those upgradfes (including a custom upgrade which adds 2 base damagfe and 6 vs. Armored) it counts as if it give twice the upgrade (I explain, in the attack upgrade it gives 2 damage and 2 levels to the weapon but is OK: in the Effect field it says "Add 1" not 2, and with the custom upgrade it does not add 2 base damage, it adds 4 but the armored beefic is OK) I don't know what happends and I need help. TY on advanced.
Solved. I tested the map itself (instead of the mod) and it worked perfectly, the upgrades were OK, everything was OK. It was that, I think, the Test Document on the mod loaded both the mod itself and the TestMod. Now only takes to erase peranently that "TestMod" but I don't know how to do it.