1. not sure what its called, but for example, on my nexus, I changed everything except I cant find out how to change/remove the nexus image at the bottom when you click on the building? I'm using art that cant be placed on the map, only changed as an art model, so I must use nexus or another building.
green circle on image posted.
2. how do I add information when you click on a unit, such as attack damage, health, etc to the terratronmisslespinner that I named pewpew?
thanks for the help. for adding info like damage, attack speed, etc. the unit pewpew already attacks so figured it had a weapon. by default its the type of unit that displays nothing but its name unlike say a marine will show all info about attack, defense, movespeed, attack speed, health, etc etc. i will try to add a weapon to it but doubt that will make it show its defense and other stuff. i just want it to display all of its info on click just like a marine or any other unit that attacks does.
- Armor : You must set an icon (field "LifeArmorIcon") for the "Unit" Actor.
- Shield : You must set an icon (field "ShieldArmorIcon") for the "Unit" Actor. The unit itself must set "ShieldsStart" and "ShieldsMax" (eventually "ShieldsRegenRate"). Shield armor is optional.
- Weapon : 3 things.
A) You must set a weapon to the unit. Optionally, the weapon is linked to a turret.
B) You must create an "Attack" Actor. Look for example the "Marine Attack" Actor, it's a simple one. Note : Don't forget to change the "Article" at the bottom of the window (You may change the display to table view (Shortcut : CTRL+1)).
C) You have to give the Ability "Attack" to your unit and add a button to its command card.
- Weapon - Attack damage and bonus : The effect tree from the root effect executed by the weapon (Weapon tab) must contain exactly 1 Effect of type "Damage".
- Weapon - Attack speed : Set a value for the field "Period" (works differently than Ability, field "Cost" might lead to confusion here).
- Weapon - Target type : Set a filter "Target filters" for the weapon. Usually : Require - Air or Ground or neither, Visible ; Exclude - Self, Missile, Stasis, Dead, Hidden, Invulnerable.
- Weapon - Display effect : Usually the same effect then the field "Effect". You may set directly the "Damage" Effect.
At this point, you should get a tooltip or something like the attached picture.
On the picture, you can see that :
- I started with a Warp Prism.
- I set to blank the wireframe.
- I removed the icon for the armor.
- I removed the icon for the shield.
- I set to 0 values related to shield.
- I gave a weapon with details like written above.