I made a custom building where I train custom units. Building (stable) and units (animals) are all based on SC2 units (dublicated original units). I added the custom units one by one and made them trainable in the stable (dublicated from barracs). All of the sudden when I try to dublicate one of the units (including the actor) it mixes up all the custom units to different units (either the base units or even units from a different building) Unfortunately I can´t upload any pictures due to an unload size cap. Would be happy if someone can help :) Cheers Wiggi
In reply to DrSuperEvil: Thank you! Weirdly enough that´s what actually fixed it :D.
In reply to MaskedImposter: Thanks too! I also walked through every step I did took and also looked at dependencies/references in all the actor events in order to find an error. But that seems not to have been the issue.