-1 in amount does not work, -1 in vitals does not work.
The validator you had put in made it so i had no chance to see if it was working but it works! Now the only only problem the dummy effect that can not make any damage and yet do it to activate the dmg response. It can never go down and then quickly up because then the repairbots spasm.
Atleast i have a working solution that i can learn and copy from. I think if i put the persistent on the repairbots then that would be just as fine because there HP is never shown and can easy be restored with another dummy heal effect.
1. search area for repair station.
2. Initial Dummy effect on repairstation.
3. The repairstation respond with putting a persistant on the repairbot.
4. A dummy effect runs on the repairbot IF the repairstation has energy and the repairbot does not have full energy.
5. The repairbot respond with a leach effect on the repairstation.
Found a way, i just gave the cost response to teh dummy effect cost a negative value and then the response effect does the same amount of changes on the target. Cost - - 5 Energy to respond and the response is an effect that does -5 energy to target.
I now messes with the validators. I have got a validator to work so that when the source (repairstation) has no energy then the periodic effect wont happen but now i need to get it so that when the repairbots energy is full it wont happen.