For my map I wane try to give the player some more info. I came to the idea to change the unit rank to something else.
think I can explain it better with a picture:
now what I wane change is the whole "Rank: Recruit" to something else without removing the kill counter. (remember I also wane remove the word Rank)
I have atm 2 ideas how I can do this.
1) Change the default veterancy in some way, the downside is that it will apply to all units. and that's something I don't want. I want different for every unit.
2) i can change the UI - Info Text of the unit to what I want. the problem for this is that it will also hide the unit kills. so unless I know a way to link it back into the text itself (like you can link data values) this not gone work.
Any of you have an idea how I can do this?.
to keep it short
- I want to keep the kill score.
- I want to change the veterancy (including the word Rank)
- and need to be different on every unit
am kinda open for any suggestion (except clumsy options in trigger editor.)