TODO for v0.7: Finish implementing triggers (objectives, etc), tweak how the Dominion and protoss react to one force or the other being defeated
*Great news! I'm planning the next release to be the initial beta release!
v0.6.7 This release is to coincide with a YouTube promotion. Watch for the beta soon! :D
- Added Heal ability to Reapers
- Added the Blast shield to make the Dominion actually beatable
- Did a little re-balancing
- Touched up triggers a bit
- Fix'd what patch 13 broke
- Added AI for Dominion base
- Edited transmissions
- Added quest relating to forcefields
- Made the game completable :)
- Created Dominion base
- Edited terrain
- Added forcefields
- Reworked a number of triggers
- You can run the work in progress AI for the terran Dominion by entering 'gog' into the chat box
- You can run global suicide with all the players by entering 'chaos' into the chat box There are several other testing cheats I've left in the map that you can figure out if you want to ;)
- Added Terran Dominion
- Added main character
- Intro redone
- Much of the dialog redone/improved
- Changed nature of the zerg mission
- Fixed localization. The map is only in English, but now you should see the text regardless of the localized version of SC2 you're running. If anyone wants to translate the map to other languages, feel free to contact me.
- Reworked opening scene
- Protoss now has functioning AI
- Zerg elimination mission is completable
- Reworked 'Call for support' a bit
- After upgrading to an Orbital Command, you need to use the 'Call for help' button.
- Protoss react to being attacked (try it out!)
- Map/terrain is complete. Note: I forgot to remove the observers in this build lol
- Map is more complete, most triggers are working correctly, some triggers aren't fully written yet.
*Some mission triggers aren't set up right. I need to balance the different paths and come up with a solution to the Dominion having to travel through the protoss choke point to attack you. Please let me know about any bugs you find