This project is abandoned.
Whether this project is out of date or its author marked it as abandoned, this project is no longer maintained.
If you wish to take this project over, please report it and state your intentions.
You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!
Just thought I'd let you know that whenever a player leaves in the middle of a spawn the spawn just stops and then the game cant go to the next level because those creep are unaccounted for. You might want to fix that.
Your text to link here...
I would prefer All feed back be posted to the ITD Team Forum
If you would like to contribute head to
KageNinpo = SN
DialogLeaderboard & TeamSort
Well tonight I just changed the Intro to be quick and it shows the players all the nodes as I randomly generate them.
Next update will be where the "merging node" is moved back several nodes. Initial Player nodes will be spaced closer together. And the unit spawns will be player based, so that each player will technically be on different levels depending on how fast they are killing thier waves. This will then lead into me implementing player banks.
I just played this game with about 8 other people.
Get rid of the intro scene, its lame and confusing and too long. About 3 people left during the intro scene.
Make the dialogue box use words and not pictures. Its kinda nifty, but it looks unprofessional because they are not the best pics.
Fix the terrain, it looks really sloppy and thrown together like you didn't care.
Fix the creep paths, they also look sloppy and they're really uneven.
Make more towers [i realize this is in progress but i was zerg and there was seriously only 2 towers]
Light needs alittle adjustment.
- Stick to fixing the things above before you add special waves.
Since the game is so far into development I figure this kinda of suggestion is okay.
- Since its called 'infinite td' you should have the creeps run in a looped path and every time they cross a certain spot on the path the team loses a life.
- Make waves constant, no wait time between waves. [i cant remember the name for this td in wc but i hope you know what im talking about]
Download Link to test it in editor please?
Ok. 1st off. its ok. but this needs A LOT of work.
No one likes to play this, everygame ppl leave within the 1st 4 waves.
I played it for 3 hours last night solo. income was fine and seemed to be enough to get a good maze going.
I see what you plan on adding. But for flying units you'll need no fly zones. and of coarse more towers.
I like the openness of the map but this is one major flaw. each person needs their own lane or you have to figure out a way for every player to get as many kills as everyone else.
Change tile set I hope. The night effect is ok. but It's a tad too dark with no towers to light it up.
I would be very happy to try and help with this if you need it. I'm not great at maps but I have a little knowledge.
Also make it a 4 player map. The random spawn and trigger points are kinda neat but as it is now does not work.
Thanks for letting us test it.
Where is the file man ? :)
I am player from russian server. And your map wasn't published there.
Common, upload it with mark "free to publishing at blizzard servers".
Ive had sever people tell me they would like a solo vs solo version of this. Im pretty sure I will be implementing this but it will be after i create towers and upgrades for 3 distinct races to select from.
hey man. I just played your map. Not bad at all. But honestly within 10 seconds of the game people started leaving the game.
I assume it's because of these things.
1. There really is nothing for people to do but fight for position to build at the start of the spawner.
2. One player who gets kill gets to keep building while other people sit around idle.
3. Since people are fighting for spots, it will take one idiot/assh*le to ruin a game on purpose if people worked together to build a maze.
I think this is a good concept for a maze TD map. But as it stands now, I dont' think it'll be a huge hit.
1. Make multiple spawn points. Determined by how many players are in the game.
2. Make this into a solo survival map. Give each player a (isolated) section to build/maze.
3. I know its in development, but would love to see more towers/upgrades.