Shadows of the Tal'Darim is a 3-part 1-5 player RPG for Starcraft 2.
This RPG features
- 12 Unique heros
- A hero save system that holds 3 heroes per player
- Content that adjusts difficulty based on how many players are present (+100% per player)
- Content that drops more loot when there are more players present (allowing you to progress further)
- A Unique Stat-point spending system that allows you to customize your character, and re-spend these stat points freely at any time.
- A talent system that can unlock new abilities or improve existing abilities.
- Diablo style Mercenaries that get stronger as you get stronger, and level as you level.
- 240 pieces of gear including helms, shoulder, chest, bracer, gloves, boots, rings and relics!
- Drive 1 of 4 different types of vehicles!
- A waypoint system similar to Diablo.
- Default SC2 camera mode (unlock mode) default. Optional 'Lock camera mode' with third person camera and WASD keyboard movement. (Not recommended for multiplayer)
- Released Dec 28, 2010.
Visit the Shadows of the Tal'Darim Forums
- Act I Level 1-25 content
The Protoss and the Tal'darim were fighting above restored Haven. Shortly after the Terran colonists sent up a battlecruiser from the surface, a sub-space Vortex opens up above the planet, engulfing several vessels. Trapped and stranded 85 years in the past, our heroes grow tired of waiting for reinforcements
The Tal'Darim have set up fortifications, while they gather enough materials to launch an assault on Aiur (and through their madness, destabilize time itself!)
- Act II Level 23-50 content
After nearly defeating the Destroyer, our heroes head South in persuit. Chal'marr and his band of Templars have taken over a nearby Tal'darim outpost. This outpost will serve as a temporary sanctuary for Chal'marr's survivors while they investigate the Tal'darims recent expansion into the region.
- Act III Level 45-80 content.
After a space battle with a Tal'darim mothership, Chal'marr's survivors (on General Larrens Battlecruiser) track the enemy vessel to Korhal. They come to find out that a powerful Ta'darim Archon is using their psionic powers to mind control High Commander Darren Shepperd, head of the Halif city munitions depot just outside of Korhal City. With a high ranking agent set up on Korhal, the Tal'darim now control enough forces to cause a power shift in the Korprolu sector.
Chal'marr's survivors must destroy this Tal'darim crash survivor that has the populace under his control.
- Date created
- Dec 07, 2010
- Last update
- May 16, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files
- R: Shadows of the Tal'darim Act 3 enGB 0.98d May 16, 2012
- R: Shadows of the Tal'darim RPG Act 3 0.97a enGB Dec 05, 2011
- R: Shadows of the Tal'darim RPG Act 2 0.97a enGB Dec 05, 2011
- R: Shadows of the Tal'darim RPG enGB Act 1 0.97a Dec 05, 2011
- R: Shadows of the Tal'darim RPG Act 1 0.96a enGB Oct 01, 2011