- Resources collected by allied Zerg forces are now properly added to the ressource tab.
- The IA upgrades slightly slower in Normal
- Some attack waves were changed to be a bit more air-oriented.
- Difficulty slightly increased in Hard mode
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Cerebrates' position to change upon reincarnation.
- Units that are very close to a generator will now defend it.
- Increase Carrier Capacity no longer appears in Hard difficulty.
- Some attack waves were changed to be slightly more ground-oriented.
- Hive tech units and buildings no longer appears on Zerg command cards.
- The Overmind no longer disappears when reduced to 0 hp.
- Kerrigan's Forces now have a separate line in the score screen.
- Mind controlled arbiters can now use Recall and Stasis.
- Minor tweaks to the first expansions.
- Zeratul no longer has Blink.
- Scourges no longer attack interceptors, number of scourges in attack waves reduced.
- The last attack waves now include devourers.
- Minor changes to the video.
- Some cutscenes and scripted events have been re-worked
- Levels proper (after briefing and introduction) will now always start at the beginning of a soundtrack
- Briefing texts appear slightly faster, so that they don't lag behind the voice
- Artanis portrait should no longer appear darker than normal
- Miscellaneous trigger fixes
- The healing ratio of Dominion medics has been reduced. This is for story-related reasons, as the healing technology was designed by the UED.
- Stukov portrait changed to be consistent with The Iron Fist
- "Morph into Lurkers" no longer appears on hydralisks
- Aldaris can no longer be mind controled
- Aldaris must take more damage before victory
- Mind-controlled Zerg now use separate supplies
- Fixed a bug were the Xel'Naga Temple could disappear during the ending
- Improved the FPS rate at the end of the video
- Map 2,3 and 7: arbiters no longer appear in the Stargate
- Map 4: fixed Kerrigan's death message, number of enemy ComSat reduced from 3 to 1 (Normal) and 3 to 2 (Hard) to better match the gameplay of the original level
- Map 6: Fixed difficulty name
- Map 8: the mission can now be completed normally
- Map 2: corsairs can no longer be built
- Map 6: power field and targeting height bug fixed
- Map 7 and 8: mind control now works properly
- General: Easy difficulty has been renamed Normal, which more accurately represents the challenge it provides
- Map 2: dark archon upgrades no longer appear in the Templar Archives
- Map 3: fixed briefing colour; fixed a bug that could occur if a unit was killed very quickly; carrier and dark archon upgrades no longer appear in their respective buildings; fixed Raszagal's portrait in the ending
- Map 6: the time between the attack waves have been slightly increased
- Map 8: fixed a few IA upgrade bugs
- Uploaded on
- Sep 22, 2012
- Game version
- 66.7 MiB