Your colony ship crash-lands on an uncharted world. Like it or not, you're settling here.
Build up your empire.
- - Pick a government type which will provide varying bonuses. Such as democracies having a higher tax rate, but high upkeep costs.
- - Choose an area to place the capital.
- - Build its economy, by providing houses for your people to live in. Produce metal, oil, food, and electricity.
- - Sell resources on the market to gain credits, however other empires will be able to buy what you sell.
- - Advance technologically, and become the most advanced empire. Build expensive laboratories to improve the science rating of your empire.
- - Build a military from infantry, vehicles and aircraft. Militaries cost upkeep, so don't bankrupt yourself otherwise your military will become ineffective.
- - Ally, set neutral or attack other players.
- - The Native Creatures are dynamic, they will produce new hives, spawning pools and evolution chambers to advance themselves. Destroy them before it becomes too late.* Published on NA.
The project was more or less abandoned by it's original creator and I'm picking up the pieces, so you are all playing an unfinished game atm.
1: What is your favorite type of military unit
2: What Government/Econ mix do you usually pick?
3: Do you use the bank? If so, can you explain how and why?
3: What are your most/least favorite areas of the map?
4:What terrains do you find the most/least appealing?
5: How quickly can you solo the AI? (Please state time, difficulty, government type, and economy type)
6: If you can solo this map on the hardest difficulty, what would make it more fun/challenging for you?
Redrum Jackle's Edition
- Date created
- Sep 18, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 21, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Recent files