People have seen other submissions of maps that have a diablo 3 ui with the health and mana orbs moving. But they don't include how to do this, I have created a test map that shows you how to do it enjoy.
must have the unit attached have an energy value for this to work or you will get a divide by zero issue.
The file attached is a zip which includes the images for the ui screenshotted from diablo 3 and the orbs where modeled by me.
Notable things to remember:
- There is some data edits for the orbs
- new behavior to damage unit over time as poison which subsequently has a damage effect
- custom light so the orbs look proper and no shadows are covering them
- custom model for each orbs as they are now 3d models: Poison, Health, Mana
- Trigger changes - could be some unused triggers in there or some non enhanced code comment if there are any
Post some suggestions and bugs here.
- Date created
- Oct 05, 2011
- Last update
- Feb 21, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Recent files