Desert Tankbattle

Forum > Bug reports

[SOLVED] Kill yourself with backup systems

• 3 posts
    #1 Feb 24, 2014 at 10:07 UTC - 0 likes

Hey, i played the new patch 5.24 in debug to test out the stuff.

1. you can use repairkits of the same or different types (doesnt matter) they all have different cool down timers for each repairkit.

2. IMPORTANT:buying the same backup system twice (or buying more than 1 at a time) will destroy your tank and cause a respawn bug

you will not be respawned for the rest of the game!

i tried it two times, first time with the back up system mk 4, the next time with the backup systems 1-3

Last edited Feb 24, 2014 by FlyHighhh
    #2 Feb 24, 2014 at 10:55 UTC - 0 likes

The first one is no bug. Though it may considered for balancing purposes. I have not seen this as a problem in the past...

2.: Killing yourself by buying those should be prevented now. Its more a workaround than a solution but it should help if you accidentally buy them.

Anyway its possible to use the "-revive" command if there occurs a revive-bug. Its not clean though (tags on the ground will not be removed).

DT_Banner

Always looking for testers for "Desert Tankbattle BETA".

For DT interested persons only: please take a look at THIS POLL

#3 Feb 24, 2014 at 18:18 UTC - 0 likes
    Quote from Freddy2287: Go

The first one is no bug. Though it may considered for balancing purposes. I have not seen this as a problem in the past...

It's not, you trade a little more effective HP for a lot less DPS. Never saw a problem with this if used.

m00h

• 3 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!