This single player campaign has 15 missions at the moment and more will be released. All campaign missions are basic single player maps with story elements.
How to play?
Singleplayer campaigns require some file management to make it work properly.
1. Download Hand_of_Humanity.zip ("Files" section at top part of this page)
2. Extract .zip file and place:
- All map files (such as Hand_of_Humanity_Mission1.SC2Map) to Startcraft II\Maps
- Hand_of_Humanity_Mod.SC2Mod to Starcraft II\Mods
3. Start map "Hand_of_Humanity_Launcher.SC2Map" to select difficulty and mission.
I recommend to use "Normal" difficulty if you are playing this campaign first time and switch to "Casual" if some mission feels too difficult. "Hard" and "Brutal" are recommended when you want more challenge or replay missions and already know what to wait for.
Don't be surprised if my maps are modified suddenly. I'm learning by doing this project so I might remove or add things. Thanks to everyone who have played my maps. You can use anything (such as triggers etc.) from my maps as you want. After playing please post a comment and tell what things I should improve - especially if you notice any data or trigger bugs.
- SoulFilcher: Colored APC and Warbot icons.
- Date created
- Jul 19, 2011
- Last updated
- Aug 11, 2013