Chess game in SC2, with fully supported feature as a standalone game.
Latest version: v1.10, (NA): 1.2, (EU) : n/a
- New feature: Move log using long algebraic chess notation, free camera mode - "-debug" command added. Please report if it worked or not.
- Full game rule supported: promotion, castle, en passant, checkmate, draw...
- Hot Seat play on the same computer
- Multiplayer through Battlenet
- Free Game Mode: Create your own situation on the board to play (checkmate ruled automatically disabled)
- Minimap for traditional chess player
- Game Options: 9 colors, 4 camera modes ( free camera now available, zoom out all the way you want)
- Move log using long algebraic chess notation
- More to be added...
( And yes, that was a fast queen and a mothership-king ( sarcasm fail ?? )
- Blizzard color scheme sucks :(, its not even easy to differentiate black and white, use colors instead
- If you cannot make any move due to being check, and are not checkmated, consider it a draw
Control by selecting your piece and than select the destination beacon.
Please leave feedbacks or any bugs encountered
Featured on G4TV
- Date created
- May 02, 2010
- Last update
- Jul 28, 2010
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files