This map will be remake of Angel Arena map from Warcraft 3. For the base i have token my map Vampirism Zero. It means that a bunch of stuff is already done. Heroes, shops, hero revival, triggers, some abilities. What next:
- Create a terrain.
- Create stats, points & rank system.
- Create achievements.
- Create about 15 heroes. Each hero have 5 abilities. He can choose to learn from 24 different abilities. It means that hero can have a tons of different unique builds. First hero is almost ready.
- Create more than 100 items, weapons etc.
- Create more than 30 different mobs.
- Create mechanics of team PvP. Each 10 minutes 2 teams will be in PvP arena. After 60 minutes of the game, team with the most kills win. It can be changed, i am not sure into this.
- Create Reward system for winning in PvP.
- Create victory/lose conditions.
Information about how much done:
- Triggers - 60%.
- Heroes - 50%.
- Shops, Items - 50%.
- Terrain - 80%.
- Stats, points & rank system - 0%.
- Achievements - 0%.
- Mobs & spawn system 80%.
I am recording development diary. It is available on russian language http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnUf3EaBFl2IsAh6H223D6RxmHxWYfIV9&feature=view_all
- Development Diary #1 on Russian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7A6lQSY_WY
- Development Diary #2 on Russian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaKxMrYwwpI
- Development Diary #3 on Russian http://youtu.be/AWrjXaPnWBA
- Terrain Preview 31.12.2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnP0-Y3F6aU
- Working Portals and Teleports 01.01.2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAV0vQyi2V8
- Creeps Spawn and Bosses 02.01.2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIjbvmyuN7k
- Basic Shops and Lord of Intelligence[God] 03.01.2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGyn7k5cKfw
- Starcraft 2 Angel Arena Alpha Build [18 Hero Prototypes] 04.01.2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOC37RQCIUA
- Starcraft 2 Angel Arena Alpha Build [19 Hero Prototypes + Random Hero] 05.01.2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU74vKo-uOA
- Starcraft 2 Angel Arena Alpha Build [Hero Selection + Bosses] 06.01.2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJZOKFBCC3A I will update the project regularly.