I have it all explained here!
Don't forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe if it helped!
Could you please write out in text what you are doing in Audacity? It's hard to follow where you are clicking when its so small and fast.
Yea sure, the next post here will be the written tutorial.
1. Download Audacity (Free)
2. Microphone of any kind
1. Record whatever you wish
2. Remove your microphone THEN press the record button (it will record itself on another track slighty later for a slight echo, or you can copy & paste the first track into a second one about 0.1-0.2 seconds later)
3. Highlight both tracks entirely
4. Go to Effects > Echo
5. Delay Time = 0.1, Decay Factor = 0.2
6. Press OK :P
7. Go to Effects > Change Pitch
8. Use the Slide Bar and the Percent Change should be around -8% depending on your own voice.
9. Press OK :P
This is hard to do, but my first time doing it I also went to Effects > GVerb and added that for a more Dry-Echoy voice, very hard to do though.
This is what I got using GVerb: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbSeSzctQ4I
And without GVerb: http://youtu.be/Vg55cj2XSNk?t=1m52s
If you liked it rate it thumbs up and subscribe!! :)
You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!